Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the food i consume on cutting diet pls review and judge??

NYCLifter

Protein- (chicken breast,tuna,canned chicken breast,steak once in a while,lean ground turkey once in a while)

Carbs-(oats,brown rice,sometimes whole wheat bread.....for veggies i am confused is BLACK BEANS and CHICK PEAS good to eat while cutting)

Fat-(mostly from EFA,3 tsp of olive oil a day)

my weight is around 150-155,5'9 i have a gut and some fat i wanna loose i was wondering sould i take in less carbs for example
i take 140-160 protein and carbs i was wondering is 50-75 good?
i am takin xenadrine to help but also can i still burn fat if i do cardio in the after noon, cause i do 1hr weights than 20-30min cardio

THis is what i do. YOurs looks good to me, but i would eat more then 60-75 grams of protein. BUt then again there is a weight difference.

Breakfast 60min after cardio session

7:00am
8 egg whites or can of tuna(single serving)
1 cup cooked brown rice
1 tbl spn Flax

9:00am
1 Can tuna
1 cup of cooked brown rice

11:00am
1 can tuna
1cup of cooked brown rice
1 tbl spn flax

1:00pm
1 can tuna
1 cup of cooked brown rice

3:00pm
3 cans of tuna

5:00pm
3 cans of tuna

7:00pm
Weight training

9:00pm
Isopure nocarb shake
1 tbl spn flax

well that is it. What do you guys think. I follow a Westside barbell powerlifting routine 3 times a week and do Cardio 4 to 5 times a week at 5:00am in the morning. So far this has worked really good for me.
Six weeks ago I was at 205lbs 16%bf. This diet is the second stage. The first six weeks was basically the same except the rice portions have been cut in half.

hey .
that new diet
is cut and pasted fro.m some .recent post i saw it

anyway, its fine id say from a quick glance, yet wtf, wheres post workout carbs?
introduce 1g of carbs / kg of bodyweight. not pound, kg.

1kg=2.2lbs

Dude there is only one thing I think you shoule change about your diet. I think you should add some TUNA!:)

Up your protein intake to about 220 grams and you will be fine... try taking Flax oil instead of olive oil..flax helps you lose stubborn body fat..drink lots of water..

later

Top Bottom