Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is food fuel?

saynard1

is it true that we are no longer consuming food for actual fuel in our society today and really we are eating to just psychological reasons? i mean the most optimal diets for fat loss for example aren't always best for our health, also look at how ripped bodybuilders are and have strict they eat and they all have horrible health.

yes, people eat out of habit and socially

with restaurants closed many people are completely lost because they are used to eating out all the time and being served and all that shit.

we also schedule meals and eat even if we truly aren't hungry for food because it is a social thing. the whole sitting down with family was created for this exact reason, and ironically how many still do that outside of holidays? not many.

Food is our fuel yes, this is why if we eat shitty we feel shitty. Too many people eat for pleasure instead of what their bodies require. Stay clear from processed foods.

Of course food is fuel, but it is common for people to over consume for various reasons.

Trying to eat healthy with some fitness goals can solve it. While some foods are also related with pleasure in mind, and which can be avoided.

The better the food the better your body will run. For me, I cant eat a lot of carbs, it destroys my guts. I stick to a keto type diet using healthy fats. This keeps my blood pressure in check and i feel amazing. Foss IS fuel.

Top Bottom