Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food for First Cycle!! PLEASE HELP.

madmatt

I AM 5'6" 170LBS HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR A YEAR NOW AND HAVE CHOSE TO USE GEAR SOON! I WILL BE RUNNING PROP. @ 100MG EOF DAY AND WILL BE RUNNING IT WITH SOME DECA I HAVE NOT RECIEVED YET. SORRY I DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH OF THE DECA. BUT ANYWAYS I HAVE FOUND THAT THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO GAIN MASS IS BY EATING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. I THEN LOSE WEIGHT REALLY QUICKLY BY USING HYDO CUTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THEM AND EATING HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB. I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO EAT ON MY FIRST CYCLE. I REALLY HAVE A HARD TIME EATING ENOUGH ON A HIGH PROTEN LOW CARB DIET AND UNDERSTAND THAT MORE CARBS WHILE BULKING IS A MUST. ANY SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS!!!!

WAIT AT LEAST A COUPLE YEARS TO JUICE. you have to have a solid base, and a complete understanding of diet and training first

madmatt said:
I AM 5'6" 170LBS HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR A YEAR NOW AND HAVE CHOSE TO USE GEAR SOON! I WILL BE RUNNING PROP. @ 100MG EOF DAY AND WILL BE RUNNING IT WITH SOME DECA I HAVE NOT RECIEVED YET. SORRY I DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH OF THE DECA. BUT ANYWAYS I HAVE FOUND THAT THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO GAIN MASS IS BY EATING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. I THEN LOSE WEIGHT REALLY QUICKLY BY USING HYDO CUTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THEM AND EATING HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB. I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO EAT ON MY FIRST CYCLE. I REALLY HAVE A HARD TIME EATING ENOUGH ON A HIGH PROTEN LOW CARB DIET AND UNDERSTAND THAT MORE CARBS WHILE BULKING IS A MUST. ANY SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS!!!!

First off how old are you? Second if you are going to use gear it's true you better have your training, diet in check especially your diet. Well I would eat everything in site. That doesn't mean Wendy's and fries and shit food, I mean chicken, fish, meats, fats, pasta, oatmeal, potatoes,milk, whey. When I'll tell you everything in site, just eat whenever you feel hungry. When I bulk I try to keep a log to keep track of my calories. Try to eat pasta and complex carbs. try this

meal #1
10 egg whites one yolk some cheese
wheat toast milk

meal #2
oatmeal
whey shake

meal #3
chicken and pasta

meal#4
2 cans of tuna/mayo

meal #4 1/2
whey shake with some flax or peanutbutter