x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

flexible dieting IIFYM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about flexible dieting IIFYM within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: who has tried flexible dieting or if it fits your macros and what were your results? Can you give me an idea of how much of your diet was free calories like 15 %? Iím just tired of eating chicken and rice everyday want to spice things up and eat more junky foods. I am currently 30% body fat and looking to cut down 80 pounds.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

flexible dieting IIFYM

who has tried flexible dieting or if it fits your macros and what were your results? Can you give me an idea of how much of your diet was free calories like 15 %? Iím just tired of eating chicken and rice everyday want to spice things up and eat more junky foods. I am currently 30% body fat and looking to cut down 80 pounds.

Re: flexible dieting IIFYM

You should try fasting and going up and down with your diet calories. Macros fitting doesnt work, you cant eat macros full of donuts.

it doesn't work at all. think about why. different foods partition different in the body, cause metabolism to slow or speed up, effect insulin, mtor, ghrelin etc.

skinny dudes get away with it cause they are already skinny. but the misconception is that being skinny means you have a healthy diet. i can find crackheads living under the bridge who are skinny and all they eat and drink are fast food and alcohol. being skinny doesn't mean shit. how do you think their organ health is? their gut health? their teeth? their skin? their mind? their longevity? these are all factors in fitness not measured by how much you weigh

you would never give a show dog garbage food, they give them the best high quality food expensive. or a racehorse crappy hay and food. so why do humans eat garbage? marketing and stupidity
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

IIFYM doesn't work except in freaks. And I'm reminded of a freak like Dexter Jackson saying he still ate clean.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

bro I used to do IIFYM for a year. afterwards i was shitting only once every 2 days and i had no energy, my test levels tanked, and my sleep was bad. it is because you aren't getting micros and fueling your body properly

now i only put rocket fuel in my body and i'm leaner, stomach feels good, and i sleep hard every night. so IIFYM is a joke. even if you stay skinny it still not good for you

I've been doing it for a over a decade. I maintain about 8% bodyfat. It works great abd wpukdnt want it any other way. By default you will automatically have a lot of clean meals just to make the macros come out right. I basically have 3 clean meals each day with one very lenient one. To each their own but if you can succeed and keep getting better while enjoying your life why not do it? I never let my lifestyle get in the way of life. I like to enjoy life and look great too. You can actually do both
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I've been doing it for a over a decade. I maintain about 8% bodyfat. It works great abd wpukdnt want it any other way. By default you will automatically have a lot of clean meals just to make the macros come out right. I basically have 3 clean meals each day with one very lenient one. To each their own but if you can succeed and keep getting better while enjoying your life why not do it? I never let my lifestyle get in the way of life. I like to enjoy life and look great too. You can actually do both
    Works for me aswell when i do it.

I do not recommend IIFYM if you are trying to lose body fat. What you want to do is keep things simple. Focus on eating the right kids of food first. Then start eating less often. Eat in a window each day and implement fasting protocols. It will absolutely help you reduce hunger and lose weight.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Quote posted by parkerMc View Post
    who has tried flexible dieting or if it fits your macros and what were your results? Can you give me an idea of how much of your diet was free calories like 15 %? Iím just tired of eating chicken and rice everyday want to spice things up and eat more junky foods. I am currently 30% body fat and looking to cut down 80 pounds.
    Dude, youíre 30% body fat and you want to eat more ďjunkyĒ foods. Youíre on the wrong forum bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk