Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flexible dieting IIFYM

parkerMc

who has tried flexible dieting or if it fits your macros and what were your results? Can you give me an idea of how much of your diet was free calories like 15 %? I’m just tired of eating chicken and rice everyday want to spice things up and eat more junky foods. I am currently 30% body fat and looking to cut down 80 pounds.

You should try fasting and going up and down with your diet calories. Macros fitting doesnt work, you cant eat macros full of donuts.

it doesn't work at all. think about why. different foods partition different in the body, cause metabolism to slow or speed up, effect insulin, mtor, ghrelin etc.

skinny dudes get away with it cause they are already skinny. but the misconception is that being skinny means you have a healthy diet. i can find crackheads living under the bridge who are skinny and all they eat and drink are fast food and alcohol. being skinny doesn't mean shit. how do you think their organ health is? their gut health? their teeth? their skin? their mind? their longevity? these are all factors in fitness not measured by how much you weigh

you would never give a show dog garbage food, they give them the best high quality food expensive. or a racehorse crappy hay and food. so why do humans eat garbage? marketing and stupidity

bro I used to do IIFYM for a year. afterwards i was shitting only once every 2 days and i had no energy, my test levels tanked, and my sleep was bad. it is because you aren't getting micros and fueling your body properly

now i only put rocket fuel in my body and i'm leaner, stomach feels good, and i sleep hard every night. so IIFYM is a joke. even if you stay skinny it still not good for you

I've been doing it for a over a decade. I maintain about 8% bodyfat. It works great abd wpukdnt want it any other way. By default you will automatically have a lot of clean meals just to make the macros come out right. I basically have 3 clean meals each day with one very lenient one. To each their own but if you can succeed and keep getting better while enjoying your life why not do it? I never let my lifestyle get in the way of life. I like to enjoy life and look great too. You can actually do both

I've been doing it for a over a decade. I maintain about 8% bodyfat. It works great abd wpukdnt want it any other way. By default you will automatically have a lot of clean meals just to make the macros come out right. I basically have 3 clean meals each day with one very lenient one. To each their own but if you can succeed and keep getting better while enjoying your life why not do it? I never let my lifestyle get in the way of life. I like to enjoy life and look great too. You can actually do both

Works for me aswell when i do it.

I do not recommend IIFYM if you are trying to lose body fat. What you want to do is keep things simple. Focus on eating the right kids of food first. Then start eating less often. Eat in a window each day and implement fasting protocols. It will absolutely help you reduce hunger and lose weight.

who has tried flexible dieting or if it fits your macros and what were your results? Can you give me an idea of how much of your diet was free calories like 15 %? I’m just tired of eating chicken and rice everyday want to spice things up and eat more junky foods. I am currently 30% body fat and looking to cut down 80 pounds.

Dude, you’re 30% body fat and you want to eat more “junky” foods. You’re on the wrong forum bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom