Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flavoring foods without salt

St Callany

Hi guys I suffer from natural water retention and I will doing a cycle of deca and test which can increase the retention of water I would like to know if salt can be excluded from my diet for good and use other spices to flavor my meals, do you think not consuming salt at all can affect my muscle gains? thank you

Most foods will have some salt, so there is no need to worry for the fact of not adding any salt to food. Also, make sure to be using the right ancillaries during the cycle - this will also help with water retention.

Salt is an essential electrolyte. Too much salt obviously isn't good but you DO need some sodium in your diet.

Nothing wrong with sprinkling some sea salt on your meals. If you dink plenty of water each day, your body will flush out the excess sodium and you won't retain any water.

Water retention from steroids is due to aromatization. It is completely different from salt.

If you want alternatives to salt, check out the seasonings called Mrs. Dash. They have no sodium and a bunch of different flavours.

You could also try things like garlic and other seasonings.

Top Bottom