Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flat bread as white bread replacement

gale bell

for those who love regular white bread and want to take it out of your diet, do you think flat bread would be a good choice or it contains just the same amount of carbs and calories?

All in all, bread is a thing you should avoid eating if possible. However, what I like about flat bread is that it has no yeast in it, which for me is a huge advantage, even though it may have the same macros as the usual white bread.

Bread is bread. People think that tortillas are a better option as well.......just not true. If you really want the best results, eliminate all bread from your diet. You can use different things like lettuce and make wraps. I have even seen ways to make "bread" out of cauliflower.

Flat bread is pretty much the exact same thing as white bread. It just doesn't have yeast added so it doesn't have that same fluffy texture.

What I don't like about bread is that it contains gluten which is very inflammatory in the body.

Instead of flat bread. I would eat plain brown rice cakes. Each rice cake only have 40 calories and the only ingredient in it is plain brown rice. They're awesome. You can top them with natural peanut butter, sugar free jam etc.

Top Bottom