Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fixed cutting diet

MindGame

currently 165 gained 25pounds real quick from junk food and stuff when i came off cutting diet,i need to get back their and loose the gut again

meal 1 -1/2 oats,5eggwhites
meal 2 -turkey sandwich
meal 3 -same as meal 2 (both are in school)
its those deli turkey slices,are they good for cutting?

meal 4(Postworkout)creatine and protein shake
Meal 5 2 Chicken Breast ,1/2oats
Meal6(before bed)some kid of protein ,1/2oats

also along the day i trow in some protein shakes

bro, I think the diet looks good off hand
but you need to put all the oats and carbs in the morning + before 3 o'clock have all the carbs
this way your body will burn more fat more efficiently
+ you need to add 2-3 tbsp flaxseed oil, and 1-2 tbsp ALL NATURAL peanut butter a day
this does wonders for your fat loss
P.S. deli meat is not the best, but if it's what you can get, then it's fine.... it's really high in sodium so drink a lot of water
My 2cents
Mr.X:D

i did something like that,cut all the carbs before 3pm and i felt like total shit..will i still be able to loose the gut and weight even with the carbs of my diet all 6meals

Yes you can. It would be faster to cut evening carbs but yes. You may want to add some EFAs also. I think you should at lest cut the 6th meals serving of oatmeal. You want feel like shit in your sleep.

Cackerot69 said:
Eating 1/2 cup of oats before bed is a GOOD thing.

Eat your pre bedtime oats.

Not! Those carbs will convert to fat while sleeping!
Go with what Rockaho and Mr. X had to say and if you can, try doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach if your time allows.

Why do you think those carbs will convert to fat while sleeping?

This is a huge misconception.

While sleeping, your body is repairing damaged tissue, and doing a number of other tasks, all of which take energy.

People assume that since you are inactive during sleep, that carbs will be stored as fat, becuase there is no way to burn them off.

Now, what would be the difference in taking protein, and/or fat?

All 3 macronutrients are energy, protein can be converted to glucose, which is the same thing as carbs, would that mean you shouldn't eat protein before bed?

The bottom line in dieting is Calories consumed -vs- Calories burned.

Now, about cardio...

DO NOT perform your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, all this will do is prolong catabolism, and increase it. Especially if you do not eat carbs before bed.

You guys are doing the worst possible things when dieting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom