Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish as main source of protein

LewisSpirit

[FONT=&quot]1 if i took tuna/salmon as my main protein intake instead of chicken breast or eggs, will i be missing anything important? [i won't cut it altogether, just lessened it intake and focus on fishes instead][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2 i found that to have 1,2 to 2 grams of protein intake daily per lbs body weight is the suggested amount, my questions, is the protein in the whey i take included or those protein counts were just for the foods minus any whey or gainer?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 is 'canned' fish good or turns out will do more damage than good?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i know this are basics questions, then again, i'm very new and i knew you great guys are very helpful that why i dare myself to asked this... tks for any help... peace[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It hypothetically should be just fine, however you need to watch your intake of certain fishes like tuna due to high levels of mercury (due to the folly of man).

fish is no longer a healthy protein due to pollution. specifically the plastics in our ocean.

i used to be a big advocate for fish but the evidence i have learned from experts i have talked to on this subject scares me. fish once a week is the most i would eat it to be honest

1 if i took tuna/salmon as my main protein intake instead of chicken breast or eggs, will i be missing anything important? [i won't cut it altogether, just lessened it intake and focus on fishes instead]

2 i found that to have 1,2 to 2 grams of protein intake daily per lbs body weight is the suggested amount, my questions, is the protein in the whey i take included or those protein counts were just for the foods minus any whey or gainer?

3 is 'canned' fish good or turns out will do more damage than good?

i know this are basics questions, then again, i'm very new and i knew you great guys are very helpful that why i dare myself to asked this... tks for any help... peace

As with any such posts I dislike these undue focuses on one thing. So, and here's a thought, just eat a varied diet.

Top Bottom