Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish an chips in my diet

simon bob

I'm not a fish man and the only way I can have it is how they make it at the fish and chips restaurant, do you think it's a healthy way to eat fish
while you are dieting? thank you, I try to have my protein from red meat and chicken but it's good to change once in a while.

No. I'm a Brit so I know well how they 'do fish'. It's in batter and batter is NOT a healthy addition to your diet. Chips, as they come, are even worse. Now you could swap the chips with sweet potato sliced and baked. Tuna or salmon (lemon juice and a little salt to crisp the skin) as opposed to cod etc. Give it a try

i cannot imagine how many calories are in fish n chips.

as mobster said, they cook it in oil and it is battered.. plus add in the chips. i wouldn't even eat that shit on a cheat day to be honest and the fact you find that to be worthy of a cheat meal is odd to me

some authentic new york style pizza and real strawberry cheesecake, now THAT is a true cheat meal.

Top Bottom