Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish in a can

Actually, it was in the newspaper a couple days ago. They said that the solid white albacore tuna contained a significant amount more of mercury than the chunk light tuna. They also said it was worse for pregnant women and little kids, and that no more than 6 ounces a week should be eaten of the white albacore tuna.

I actually started eating chunk light again yesterday for the first time since I was a little kid... man the stuff goes down easier than the albacore.. a lot less dry and chewy.. you can almost just drink it down. Pleasantly surprised!

Clean said:
Actually, it was in the newspaper a couple days ago. They said that the solid white albacore tuna contained a significant amount more of mercury than the chunk light tuna. They also said it was worse for pregnant women and little kids, and that no more than 6 ounces a week should be eaten of the white albacore tuna.

Yep I also red this article

It sux b/c albacore tuna tastes way better than chunk light tuna

Chunk light is disgusting compared to albacore. I like canned salmon a lot more than either lately. Wonder how the merc is on that.

Top Bottom