Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using Clen

Hi All, could really use some advice.
I am male 29, 5 ft 11, 97kgs, I train 3 times a weeks for up to 2 hours at a time. I have just started clen and really want to drop 10kgs as fast as possible. I have already tried alternative methods which has got me down from 112kgs but I can't seem to get past 97/96kgs. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Hi All, could really use some advice.
I am male 29, 5 ft 11, 97kgs, I train 3 times a weeks for up to 2 hours at a time. I have just started clen and really want to drop 10kgs as fast as possible. I have already tried alternative methods which has got me down from 112kgs but I can't seem to get past 97/96kgs. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Meaningless really. Diet is everything

Diet really works sell. You have to be in a deficit every single day. No excuses or you are just not dedicated. It will be tough. Extremely tough. If it was easy, everyone you see wouldn't be fat. That is just the world we live in. The real secret is consistency. Those who stick to it get results. The weekend warriors I call them are the guys who do well during the week and binge on the weekends. I wonder why they just spin their wheels......

Top Bottom