Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First show 4 days away!

pumped5540

I am ready to hit the stage... Just a few last minute questions, I planned on using Vanadyl, Chromium, & ALA before all of my carb meals Thurs- Sat. I was wondering if Nedd2Slin would be better or if I should add it in place of the ALA, since it has it in there.

Is Thursday, Friday, & Saturday enough carbing up after a 4 day depletion?

Can I use a creatine supplement like Size On or Size On pre-contest on those carb up days? If so how would I take it with no water on Friday night and Saturday? Maybe make a paste of it with very little water to spead on a rice cake?

What about taking a NO product before pre judging and night show? I use Omega's AGX Amplify 02.

Thanks guys & I'm sure I will have a few more as the day progresses.... I'm gonna come in at 186- 187 Novice Middle weight. I lost my digital camera and can not take pics currently but will have plenty from the show.

I am ready to hit the stage... Just a few last minute questions, I planned on using Vanadyl, Chromium, & ALA before all of my carb meals Thurs- Sat. I was wondering if Nedd2Slin would be better or if I should add it in place of the ALA, since it has it in there.

Yes but only use 1 cap am and 1 cap pm of the slin

Is Thursday, Friday, & Saturday enough carbing up after a 4 day depletion? yes

Can I use a creatine supplement like Size On or Size On pre-contest on those carb up days? If so how would I take it with no water on Friday night and Saturday? Maybe make a paste of it with very little water to spead on a rice cake?
little water is best

What about taking a NO product before pre judging and night show? I use Omega's AGX Amplify 02.

bet your ass bro. Take 4 caps of the am every 6 hours starting the night before

Thanks guys & I'm sure I will have a few more as the day progresses.... I'm gonna come in at 186- 187 Novice Middle weight. I lost my digital camera and can not take pics currently but will have plenty from the show.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom