Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First SARMS Run- Diet Advice- Introduction

poesterk

Hey folks,

I'm looking at starting my first cycle with MK-2866 Ostarine around mid April. I just wanted to get all my ducks in a row so I'm not scrambling for info right in the middle of it. Please bare with me as although I've been wanting to run a cycle for a couple years now I'm still relatively new to this community. The choice of Ostarine is that I've been involved in high intensity sports all my life and want to start off with something less full-on than your typical cocktail like Dianabol or Winstrol. So, after that awkward intro, here are some stats:

Height: 5'11ft
Weight: 172
BF: 6%
*Goal Weight: 185

My training schedule is rigorous with around 7 cardio sessions a week and 3 lifts on top of that (maybe 4). Therefore, my exercise routine is not what I'm looking for advice on. I find my metabolism to be a tough nut to crack as I seem to struggle to absorb a lot out of the food I eat (could be what I'm eating) Also bearing in mind I have an intolerance to lactose. (kind of unfortunate) and I tend to get full pretty easily. This could also be related to all the cardio I do but there really isn't a way around that.

I'd really appreciate some insight into the types of foods I should be consuming daily and how much (with regard to the amount of activity I'm doing) would be appropriate during the cycle?

Secondly, as my first cycle, would 6 weeks running 10mg/d MK-2866 seem viable? or should I increase my intake around the 4th week as I have witnessed other members on this forum do?

and thirdly, I know its tricky with all the advertising that goes on around here but since I'm pressed for cash does uniquemicals.com appear to be a reliable source for SARMS?

I'm sure I've missed some things so I'd be happy to fill in any gaps that this intro post has failed to elaborate on. Also feel free to DM me!

Cheers

Hey folks,

I'm looking at starting my first cycle with MK-2866 Ostarine around mid April. I just wanted to get all my ducks in a row so I'm not scrambling for info right in the middle of it. Please bare with me as although I've been wanting to run a cycle for a couple years now I'm still relatively new to this community. The choice of Ostarine is that I've been involved in high intensity sports all my life and want to start off with something less full-on than your typical cocktail like Dianabol or Winstrol. So, after that awkward intro, here are some stats:

Height: 5'11ft
Weight: 172
BF: 6%
*Goal Weight: 185

My training schedule is rigorous with around 7 cardio sessions a week and 3 lifts on top of that (maybe 4). Therefore, my exercise routine is not what I'm looking for advice on. I find my metabolism to be a tough nut to crack as I seem to struggle to absorb a lot out of the food I eat (could be what I'm eating) Also bearing in mind I have an intolerance to lactose. (kind of unfortunate) and I tend to get full pretty easily. This could also be related to all the cardio I do but there really isn't a way around that.

I'd really appreciate some insight into the types of foods I should be consuming daily and how much (with regard to the amount of activity I'm doing) would be appropriate during the cycle?

Secondly, as my first cycle, would 6 weeks running 10mg/d MK-2866 seem viable? or should I increase my intake around the 4th week as I have witnessed other members on this forum do?

and thirdly, I know its tricky with all the advertising that goes on around here but since I'm pressed for cash does uniquemicals.com appear to be a reliable source for SARMS?

I'm sure I've missed some things so I'd be happy to fill in any gaps that this intro post has failed to elaborate on. Also feel free to DM me!

Cheers

goto sarms1 for all your sarms need, best company you will see around these parts.

Top Bottom