Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Npc Pastates Light-heavy Wt ......rebound Time ...time To Grow Brothers !!

hardasnails73

I just got done the PA STATES BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS where I placed first in the light -heavy weights and could have won over all but NPC goes for size rather then conditioning (oh well thats another whole story). right now I'm 5'9 215 lb with about 5-6 % body fat just holding a bit of water... just started back to the gym, after 4 weeks of intensive training for the contest and a nice 10 day lay off from the intensive training, I was wondering if now it would be a good time to try some insulin may be 5 ius after work out only and increasing dosages, i'm trying to stay as hard as possible for the next 5-6 weeks and keep putting lean muscle and not bloat !!, or should i adjust my diet a differnt way. I heard load up on carbs in morning and postworkout so thats what i'm planing on doing and 1:1 protein to carbs rest of the meals

here is my current diet
12 egg whites /1 cup oatmeal dry, 1 cup apple sauce, with 1 table spoon flax seed oil
8 oz chicken with 7 oz yam, greens
8 oz lean beef with 1 cup of brown rice cooked , brussel sprouts
2 cans tuna fish , low fat mayo with 1 cup oatmeal dry
post work out for now is
50, grams whey isolate (isopure), 5 grams creatine, 10 grams glutemine with 25 grams maltodextrin, with 3 rice cakes/ 1 tablespoon grape jelly
wait an hour and a half or should I wait longer?
8 oz chicken with 1 cup oatmeal dry / should I add another table spoon of flax-seed oil? then bed !!in like an hour and a half

3 gallons of water a day for kidney functions : )

each week my diet is going to increase carbs at break fast time/post work out by 25 grams till i see i start to get a little smooth. Cardio is at 3 times a week 25 minutes low intensity which will stay during offseason, train 4 days a week Dorian style heavy and hard !! goal caloric intake is 4500 offseason !! any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
caloric intake calculated is about 400 g protein and 350 carbs 90 grams fat

any input will be appreciated !!
HARDASNAILS73

Last edited:
Top Bottom