x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

First Npc Pastates Light-heavy Wt ......rebound Time ...time To Grow Brothers !!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about First Npc Pastates Light-heavy Wt ......rebound Time ...time To Grow Brothers !! within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I just got done the PA STATES BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS where I placed first in the light -heavy weights and could have won over all but NPC goes for size rather then conditioning (oh well thats another whole story). right now I'm 5'9 215 lb with about 5-6 % body fat just holding a bit of water... just started back to the gym, after 4 weeks of intensive training for the contest and a nice 10 day lay off from the intensive training, I was wondering if now it would be a good time to try some

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Question First Npc Pastates Light-heavy Wt ......rebound Time ...time To Grow Brothers !!

I just got done the PA STATES BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS where I placed first in the light -heavy weights and could have won over all but NPC goes for size rather then conditioning (oh well thats another whole story). right now I'm 5'9 215 lb with about 5-6 % body fat just holding a bit of water... just started back to the gym, after 4 weeks of intensive training for the contest and a nice 10 day lay off from the intensive training, I was wondering if now it would be a good time to try some insulin may be 5 ius after work out only and increasing dosages, i'm trying to stay as hard as possible for the next 5-6 weeks and keep putting lean muscle and not bloat !!, or should i adjust my diet a differnt way. I heard load up on carbs in morning and postworkout so thats what i'm planing on doing and 1:1 protein to carbs rest of the meals

here is my current diet
    12 egg whites /1 cup oatmeal dry, 1 cup apple sauce, with 1 table spoon flax seed oil
    8 oz chicken with 7 oz yam, greens
    8 oz lean beef with 1 cup of brown rice cooked , brussel sprouts
    2 cans tuna fish , low fat mayo with 1 cup oatmeal dry
    post work out for now is
    50, grams whey isolate (isopure), 5 grams creatine, 10 grams glutemine with 25 grams maltodextrin, with 3 rice cakes/ 1 tablespoon grape jelly
    wait an hour and a half or should I wait longer?
    8 oz chicken with 1 cup oatmeal dry / should I add another table spoon of flax-seed oil? then bed !!in like an hour and a half

3 gallons of water a day for kidney functions : )

each week my diet is going to increase carbs at break fast time/post work out by 25 grams till i see i start to get a little smooth. Cardio is at 3 times a week 25 minutes low intensity which will stay during offseason, train 4 days a week Dorian style heavy and hard !! goal caloric intake is 4500 offseason !! any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
    caloric intake calculated is about 400 g protein and 350 carbs 90 grams fat

any input will be appreciated !!
    HARDASNAILS73
    Last edited by hardasnails73; 13-Sep-2001 at 10:02 PM.