Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle + Diet - Critique Needed (Karma4u)

MrDbol

Banned
Hi,

This is my upcoming cycle and diet. I am 5'11 - 180lbs 10% BF. I want to gain 50lbs of muscle mass in this 8 week period. This is my first cycle.

Cycle
1. Test Enanthate 500mg/wk - 8 weeks
2. Dbols - 10,20,30,40,40,30,20,10 mg/week# 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
3. Deca - 300mg/week

Post Cycle:

HCG 1000mg/wk for 2 weeks
Arimidex
Nolvadex
Clomid

Diet (per day):

24 egg whites
1lb of chicken breasts
1lb of fish
1lb of beef
2lbs of nonfat cottage cheese
1 gallon of nonfat milk
2 protein shakes (@50grams protein/shake)
1 glass of fresh carrot juice
2 gallons of water

I have all the time and money in the world for this 2 month period. I want to gain 50lbs. What are your thoughts?

You will probably gain 50 lbs. but half will probably be fat and water. All that protein!! That has to be over 700 g! If you just want 50 lbs and don't care what u look like then go for it but i say dump the milk(at least some of it), most of the cottage cheese and some of the egg whites. Add some healthy carbs and fat in there and some fibrous veggies to help digest all that protein. With these few changes you won't see 50 lbs but 25-30 solid lbs. is possible.

Also, I wouldn't taper the d-bol like that. Just take it 40mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks. If you insist on tapering, start at 40 and then taper down in the next few weeks as the test and deca take effect.

MrDbol said:
Hi,

This is my upcoming cycle and diet. I am 5'11 - 180lbs 10% BF. I want to gain 50lbs of muscle mass in this 8 week period. This is my first cycle.

Cycle
1. Test Enanthate 500mg/wk - 8 weeks
2. Dbols - 10,20,30,40,40,30,20,10 mg/week# 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
3. Deca - 300mg/week

Post Cycle:

HCG 1000mg/wk for 2 weeks
Arimidex
Nolvadex
Clomid

Diet (per day):

24 egg whites
1lb of chicken breasts
1lb of fish
1lb of beef
2lbs of nonfat cottage cheese
1 gallon of nonfat milk
2 protein shakes (@50grams protein/shake)
1 glass of fresh carrot juice
2 gallons of water

I have all the time and money in the world for this 2 month period. I want to gain 50lbs. What are your thoughts?
first of all, you can not gain 50lbs of muscle mass in a year let a lone 2 months. I think what you mean is 50lbs some muscle, some water, some fat. That being said, were the hell are your carbs??? You want to gain don't you? You are very misinformed bro. You need to do a search and read up for a long time! By the way, don't be surprised if you get flamed here bro.:theranger :newbie: :destroy:

Holy Geez!!!! That is way too much food....and roids. You shouldn't run Dbol for 8 weeks.....I'd cut your food intake in half.

You have not done enough research.

More is better motherfuckers! :) I'll go with it anyway, and see what happens. If I get my bodyfat % up, I will do a T3 cycle, and cut down.

I am also planning not to have sex and not to masturbate during the cycle. I have this theory that it will increase muscle gains, and lower fat. No sarcasm.

I will take your advice on taking the dbols from week 1 to 4 at 40mg/day.

Good cal on the dbol. 50 lbs is an unrealistic goal that may cause you to not be satisified with what most would consider excellent results.

Why not just do the cycle, eat big and let nature (or the chemicals) decide how much you gain?

Alos, I would suggest that you take the Armidex during the cycle. Bloat gains aren't really gains at all.

If you can do this cycle and not jefk off or get laid you should join a Monestary! LOL!

Good luck

Top Bottom