Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle advice,test e only

phil34

Hey guys,looking to run a test e cycle for 12 weeks in the new year.Wud appreciate advice from experienced users.

Stats.
Age 35 years young
Weight. 87 kg
BF 15%
Training wise mostly trained for strenght and endurance as I played a lot of football and didn't need size.Now that I don't play anymore wud like to put on a few pounds and hit the 90 kg mark.Have been working away to bring my bodyfat down to 12% before I start in the new year and upped my weight training to four days a week along with my cardio.Since I upped my weight training have managed to go from 81 kg to 87 kg in the last two years.I plan to bring my weight down by 2 kg as I have a lil fat around the mid region that I wanna shed.
I have armidex,clomid,British dragon testabol enanthate 250 10 ml vials x 3 and proviron.Will also have AI cycle support and AI pct aswel

Have also run two epistane cycles in the past and had no side effects like gyno and no problem with recovery.
Diet wise eat a 90% Clean diet with two cheat meals a week,don't drink ( its a first for an Irish Guy).
Wud appreciate some advise, cheers.

This thread is in the wrong forum. Move it to the aas forum.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom