Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

\\\first cutting cycle diet, need your help bro's

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
Monday - Friday look like this. i have the weekends off, or sometimes do another cardio session

MORNING CARDIO EMPTY STOMACH 1 HOUR

1- whey shake with semi skimmed lactofree (lactose free milk it has half the sugar of regular)
(60g protein, 14g carbs)
2 slices wholegrain bread
(32g carbs)

2- home made burger made with lean steak mince, grilled, between 2 slices wholegrain bread and with a very small amount of ketchup.
(50g protein, 35g carbs)

WORKOUT (WEIGHTS)

3- PW shake, as in first meal 60g protein, 14g carbs, 7g fat.
2 slices wholegrain bread - another 32g carbs

4 - Lean meat meal ie chicken breast 200g with 1 tablespoon mayo (58% fat)
get about 45g-50g protein here

5 - 3 or 4 whole eggs with 5 egg whites. 45g approx protein

6 - can of tuna steak in sunflower oil mixed with low fat cheese. 45g approx protein.

I refeed once a week, lower the fat as much as possible on this day and get about 300g carbs, maybe 350.

I started this cycle and diet at 220lbs, 5'10, 18%bf. This was on the 16th December.

thismorning i weighed in at 210 but i am carb depleted. will prob weigh about 213 with carbs.

I have increased lean body mass, maybe 2-3lbs as i'm on cycle, my bf is going, but i need it to go faster as i want a 6pack by the end of this 8 weeker, this is week 4 now. I don't know what my bf is at to be honest. how can I speed up fat loss while holding if not increasing my LBM?

Advice would be really appreciated. I'm 22 for those who don't know me yet :D

Oh and my Cycle is -

1 - 8 500mg omnadren (sus)
1 - 8 0.5mg adex 2 on/1 off protocol
1 - 4 25mg dbol (I needed a kickstart and this was all i could get)

this is my 2nd cycle, last one was just dbol @ 20-30mg for 6 weeks on which i gained 30lbs

If the whole grain bread is made with flour I would replace it with Ezekiel flourless bread. It is a much lower GI and will result in less insulin spiked.

More green veggies and fishoil. Try one gram of fishoil per each % of bodyfat you have daily.

Have you considered carb cycling? What about keto?

lunch looks weak, like told get more veggies, fish oil, change the bread for like brown rice (small amount), How much cardio are you doing? have you consider a fat burner to help up your metabolism?

Take 1 cap LipoStim with 3 caps LIPOFLAME for your AM cardio

Pm Lift take 1 Cap LipoStim with Full Dose of Amplify02

Off days take
2-3 caps LipoStim in the AM

Lunch 3 caps of LIPOFLAME

I have never heard or seem that type of bread bro. are you in USA? I'm in uk and have never seen flowerless bread. the wholegrain is low GI as i understand already. Can you think of any other ways to tweak the diet?

Cheers again for your input mate :D

Yes bro I am in USA. Here is a link to ezekiel. https://www.foodforlife.com/procart_catalog/index.cfm?ProductID=33&do=detail

It is made by: Food For Life Baking Co., Inc. | Sprouted Grain Difference | Ezekiel 4:9®

Not sure if its in the UK but check it out.

Top Bottom