Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First attempt Keto diet log.

semper03

Alright it's been about two weeks since I started my ketogenic diet so I figured I'd give an update. This is my first keto diet, I plan on dropping to about 180lbs and rebuilding from there. Reasoning behind this is that after many dirty ass bulking cycles trying to reach 230lbs I also put on a lot of BF. mainly around my navel and hip area. I stopped cycling back in Nov to give myself a bit of a break so I'll be doing this all semi-natty with some peptides.

My first week was probably the hardest since I cut all carbs at one time. I felt my energy plummet to the ground which was expected. I mainly ate 93/7 beef with and egg mixed in, tuna and other meats, fish and poultry. I keep my carb % around 5-10. My body feels pretty good as I'm getting more used to the lower carb levels and can now see a difference in my stomach.

I stepped on the scale day 1 and weighed in at 189lbs.
Last night I weighed in at 187.4lbs so a total of 1.6lbs lost in two weeks.

This may not be the best it could be as my diet is not 100% dialed in.

As I'm leaving week 2 I feel amazing, I feel more energetic, not all groggy or feelin like shit. I'm always hungry though so that kinda sucks.

Will update more next week.

Kept forgetting to update this log. I have finished weighing in at 179 lbs. I ran this for about two months and am happy with the bf I lost from it. I am now going to do a nice lean bulk trying to keep as much fat off as I can. I aim to be around 190+

Top Bottom