Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding the right cutting diet for me

1joseph1

Hey bros I'm trying to cut down my body fat %. Nothing extreme it's just I'm somewhere around 18% and I'd like to get it between the 9-12% range. I know that sarms are no magic pills but I thought they might be able to help me reach my goals a little quicker. My training I feel is alright but my main concern is my diet. I struggle trying to find the right cutting diet for me.

Any of you guys got a link to something worth trying?

I am a big advocate of carb cycling to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass (or even continuing to build muscle while cutting)

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

I would simplify things and just figure out exactly how many calories you burn in a day. Then just eat 500 less than that. Adding in SARMs will only help at that point. I would look at something like Cardarine, SR-9009, S4, Ostarine for cutting.

You will never go wrong when you carb cycle if your goal is to cut. The article above is pretty good actually.

If you really wanna dip your toes into sarms, I would consider cardarine or SR9009, which is an even stronger version of it. An addition of N2Slin would help you to shuttle carbs to muscles so you would have more energy due to better nutrient partitioning.

Sarms1 has some verified and reputable sarms if you are going to take that route.

Hey Jay Scott, first thanks for the info I've researched it, prior to you mentioning it I've never heard of it. It seems very effective but does it work??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey Jay Scott, first thanks for the info I've researched it, prior to you mentioning it I've never heard of it. It seems very effective but does it work??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sometimes it sounds to good to be true, doesnt it?

At first I was a bit sceptical about sarms as well, and did months of research before I actually tried it. Ever since, I am a loyal customer and frequent user of sarms1 products, as they simply work as they are supposed to.

You can read a lot about different sarm profiles on evolutionary.org

There is a sarms for any goal you would want, from fat loss to strength gain

Top Bottom