Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally cutting

Meloncap78

Finally after yoyoing back and forth for a couple of years I decided to actually cut down to 10%. Been lifting for 3 years and never stuck with a plan. My maintenance is around 2900. I started at 211 about 18-19% bf 16 days ago. I started on 2500 cals for the first 5 days then dropped down to 2300 since then. I am filling the same exact meal plan every day except some days I will substitute round eye steak for chicken. As of today I am 200 pounds even. Not sure of bodyfat. I'm hoping this isn't too aggressive and that Inwill actually have some sort of physique once I'm lean. My goal is 190 at 10%. Hopefully at this rate I'll see a 6 pack by the end of November. I have attached macro and nutrition screenshots along with current pics. Would like to get current bf estimate as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 66
you are less than 18% body fat if that is a current pic so you are making really good progress

i think being in a 750 calorie deficit consistently will get you to your goals. i always say do a higher deficit because there are a lot of hidden calories in stuff we eat like oils, butters, etc.

you are less than 18% body fat if that is a current pic so you are making really good progress

i think being in a 750 calorie deficit consistently will get you to your goals. i always say do a higher deficit because there are a lot of hidden calories in stuff we eat like oils, butters, etc.

Thanks man. This pic is current. I have just been in my own head the past couple of years thinking why cut I'll just be skinny but in reality I cannot see my progress anyway. I was placed on TRT 4 months ago and everything is excellent there except my e2 is a little high. Lifts are suffering a little bit. Bench went from a max of 275 to a max of 255 but I'm sure once I'm done and start a nice long lean bulk that will come back. I'll keep posting progress in this thread. Thanks again!

Thanks man. This pic is current. I have just been in my own head the past couple of years thinking why cut I'll just be skinny but in reality I cannot see my progress anyway. I was placed on TRT 4 months ago and everything is excellent there except my e2 is a little high. Lifts are suffering a little bit. Bench went from a max of 275 to a max of 255 but I'm sure once I'm done and start a nice long lean bulk that will come back. I'll keep posting progress in this thread. Thanks again!

If your estrogen levels are high, you are going to want to add a low dose AI into your TRT. 5mg of aromasin EOD would be a good dosage.

High estrogen levels are the last thing you want as a man. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. High estrogen levels = increased body fat and decreased muscle mass

You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source

Cutting down by the 600 calories (2900 - 2300) is quite a good figure in my opinion. You get to lose fat consistently this way. Keep the good job!

I don't think it is too aggressive at all but that comes from a guy that has been doing a lot of fasting lately. I think you look really good.....definitely less than 18% body fat.

Thanks guys. It feels great to set a goal and stick with it. Eating healthy every day has been getting easier and easier. I have much better sustained energy throughout the day. I’ll keep an update here on my progress. Can’t wait until November to start that nice long lean bulk!

Down to 198 this morning. I am on the last hole in my belt and back into a 34 jean with room to spare. I have only lost about an eight of an inch on my other measurements (arms at 16” from 16 1/8, chest at 43.5 from 44. Waist went from 38” to 34.5. I notice the sub q fat around my middle has reduced some but I can still pinch a bunch of loose elastic like bunch of skin. I have never been truly obese so I’m not sure why I have what my wife calls post obese skin. All I know is that the stuff is very soft and jiggly. Can’t notice when standing but when I sit I can grab it and stretch it way out lol. Hope this goes away. Caliper says I’m 14% now. Handheld at the gym says %15. I know bioelectric is innaccurate but it’s good to have a baseline between both tests I suppose. Hope to be at 10% or lower by November sometime. Just wondering if I should lower the 2300 calories seeing as how I am down 13 pounds from where I started.

Honestly, only losing 20lbs on that lift is great.

Top Bottom