Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally cutting

Down to 198 this morning. I am on the last hole in my belt and back into a 34 jean with room to spare. I have only lost about an eight of an inch on my other measurements (arms at 16” from 16 1/8, chest at 43.5 from 44. Waist went from 38” to 34.5. I notice the sub q fat around my middle has reduced some but I can still pinch a bunch of loose elastic like bunch of skin. I have never been truly obese so I’m not sure why I have what my wife calls post obese skin. All I know is that the stuff is very soft and jiggly. Can’t notice when standing but when I sit I can grab it and stretch it way out lol. Hope this goes away. Caliper says I’m 14% now. Handheld at the gym says %15. I know bioelectric is innaccurate but it’s good to have a baseline between both tests I suppose. Hope to be at 10% or lower by November sometime. Just wondering if I should lower the 2300 calories seeing as how I am down 13 pounds from where I started.

you can get yohimflame from n2bm and it will help burn off that stubborn fat

Thanks man. This pic is current. I have just been in my own head the past couple of years thinking why cut I'll just be skinny but in reality I cannot see my progress anyway. I was placed on TRT 4 months ago and everything is excellent there except my e2 is a little high. Lifts are suffering a little bit. Bench went from a max of 275 to a max of 255 but I'm sure once I'm done and start a nice long lean bulk that will come back. I'll keep posting progress in this thread. Thanks again!

I wouldn't worry about that small amount of strength loss. It's not muscle. It's just because you are depleted and not eating as much.

You are on a low calorie diet so you have less fuel to fuel your workouts then before. That's all. If you have a couple cheat meals, you would easily be able to bench your old max with no problem.

Keep up the awesome work man. I am following your log

Current pic from today. Weighed in at 196. Not sure of BF.

Attachments

• FDCD7BD5-5BF1-4814-90B9-4FE03399F8B9.jpg
    FDCD7BD5-5BF1-4814-90B9-4FE03399F8B9.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 38
You are definitely doing a great progress there. I will agree with someone who mentioned above that you could use yohimflame for the stubborn fat - it really works and it is effective.

Current pic from today. Weighed in at 196. Not sure of BF.

Your body fat is around 12%

Your obliques are really starting to come in.

Keep grinding brother. Once you get to about 10% body fat, that's when your abs really start to pop.

You should be able to get there in a couple weeks. You are making awesome progress.

Top Bottom