Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final Weight Loss Diet Plan! I think i Nailed it! Final Adivce Please!

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Final Diet Change! Critique One Last Time! Calculated BMR & TDEE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I calculated evertyhing and here is what they look like.

This is the Formula I used to determine.
I hope these help, i tried to make them as clear as possible. I couldnt figure out how to calculate so i had to do some research but here it is! HOpe this helps some of you.

Harris-Benedict Formula(BMR Based on Total Bodyweight)

Men: BMR= 66 + (13.7 X wt in KG) + (5 X ht in cm) - (6.8 X age in years)
Wom: BMR= 665+ ( 9.6 X wt in KG) + ( 1.8 X ht in cm) - (4.7 X age in years)

Here is my personal equation.

Weight: 80kg
HT: 180cm

BMR= 66+(13.7 X 80kg)+(5 X 80cm)-(6.8 X 18) = 2247.6
BMR= 66+(1096)+(900)-(122.4) = 2247.6

Now that i calculated my BMR this is how i calculated my TDEE...
These are the formulas to get your own.
Sedentary = BMR X 1.2(little or no excercise,desk job)
Lightly Active = BMR X 1.375(light excercise/sports 1-3days wk)
Mod Active = BMR X 1.55(moderate excercise/sports 3-5 days wk)
Very Active = BMR X 1.725(hard excercise/sports 6-7 days wk)
Extr Active = BMR X 1.9(hard daily excercise/sports/marathon training,etc)

Mine would be:

2247.6 X 1.2 = 2697.12 (light activity due to my back, will change in future)

I want to have a 35% calorie deficit.

Formula for Calorie Deficit:

(.35% X TDEE)

So mine is .35 X 2697.12 = 943.95. So that is a 943.95 Calorie Deficit
Leaving my Maximum Calorie Intake at 1753.17kcals

To tell you the truth that is higher then the cals i am eating now. But is that still too low? I hope not. Any Experts on this letme know!
Thanks guys!

I was also wondering, what should my intake percentages be?
CARB%:
Protein%:
Fat%:

Any suggestions are great! i Finally got this Damn Diet thing down!
I went from a very low cal to the right nutrional balance for me. I added 100 cals/day untill i got to this point.
The minimum Cals i will intake will be 1600 and my max will be 1900. Since i am on a 35% deficit of my TDEE i have room to play around with some cals. But i will never go over 1900.

This is what My diet will be based around:

8am: Still doing the SlimFast / Protein Bar in the monring
10am: Go Lean Crunch Cerail w/ Nonfat Milk (Splenda as Sweetner)
12pm: Whey Protien Shake w/ Nonfat Milk
2pm:Apple/Fruits (IF CRAVING)
4pm: Tuna Fish Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread
6pm: Dinner ( Tonight is Beef Patty w/o bun)
8PM: Tuna Fish Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread

Nothing after 8 pm.

This is what it brakes down to.....
Total Cals : 1890
source grams cals %total
Fat: 44 395 21%
Sat: 12 110 6%
Poly: 3 31 2%
Mono: 15 132 7%
Carbs: 213 638 35%
Fiber: 53 0 0%
Protein: 202 807 44%
Alcohol: 0 0 0

Any Recomendations or did i Finanly Nail this Diet?

Way too low.

3 guidelines:

1. Normally, people wanting to loose fat will shoot for a 20% reduction of TDEE. An accelerated (aggresive) program will go for -30%.

2. You cannot go below your BMR, any reductions in calorie intake below BMR will drop you into starvation mode, the larger the reduction, the nastier the drop will be

3. For a man, the absolute minimum in daily cals should be 1800 (1200 for a woman). So regardless or BMR, TDEE, etc... this is your absolute minimum... going below this level is asking for it.

Moreover, the formula you used for BMR calculations does not include the LBM, which is OK if you have an average body, however if you are overweight, you most likely overstimated your calories... Do you know your current Body Fat %??

Upping your cals to this level would be OK for a couple of weeks, I would call those Preparation weeks, since you are comming from a very resctrictive diet and you shouldn't up your calories to 2000 cals/day in one go.

Sorry if you posted your bf% already, just refresh my mind.

Pintoca

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply pintoca! I ordered my body fat tester yesterday so i will know better within the week and i can recalculate my formulas. I will be on this diet since i was so low before and i need to adjust w/o my body storing pounds of fat again! Thanks for the input. Im going to follow this one, for 1-2 weeks and jump above 2000, when i can 100% calculate with my BF%.

Thanks again Pintoca!

Food Name Servings Cals Fat Carb Prot
SlimFast 180 5 24 10
Whey Protein 240 4 8 44
Go Lean Crunch 140 1 30 13
Cup Milk For Go Lean 102 3 12 8
Tuna Fish Sand 280 4 23 39
Tuna Fish Sand 280 4 23 39
1 Cup Ground Beef 353 25 0 29
Shrimp/Breaded Fried 317 16 15 27

This is my brakedown for today....March 04

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1891
Fat: 61 546 30%
Sat: 19 170 9%
Poly: 8 74 4%
Mono: 22 195 11%
Carbs: 135 454 25%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 208 832 45%

Ratio's look ok?
I feel good about this diet. took my temperature today randomly and it was only 97.1 degrees. I worked out(jumped some rope) and it jumped back to 98.6. Do you think my metab is low right now due to the low defecit i used to have? hopefully it goes back to 98.6 on the reg. Im on EC right now also, so my temp should be higher, wich it probably is when its not 4hrs after taking the last stack.

Thanks!

Ratios look right on. Keep an eye on those breaded/fried thingies... carbs and fats don't belong together.

Can't coment on the stack as I don't use it and have no idea how it affects BT.

Pintoca

Last edited:
Ill try to see if i can get the shrimp non-fried. I love Fried breaded shrimp i can eat them all day! lol. But hey if i got to try to do w/o then fine got to do what ya got to do. Thanks alot pintoca, i feel like your my personal trainer! how much your ass going to bill me in a couple months =X lol.
Thanks again.

Whats a good Fat amount to stay under. Most of the fat i get is from the beef, so wouldnt that be considered lean? Thats just estimates too, i squeezed the shit out those hamburgers!

I made a profile at fitday.com like Sassy told me and it really seems to help me alot!

MM107 said:
Ill try to see if i can get the shrimp non-fried. I love Fried breaded shrimp i can eat them all day! lol. But hey if i got to try to do w/o then fine got to do what ya got to do. Thanks alot pintoca, i feel like your my personal trainer! how much your ass going to bill me in a couple months =X lol.
Thanks again.

Whats a good Fat amount to stay under. Most of the fat i get is from the beef, so wouldnt that be considered lean? Thats just estimates too, i squeezed the shit out those hamburgers!

I made a profile at fitday.com like Sassy told me and it really seems to help me alot!

While there are a lot of fat experts here, most of them will say that animal-source fats (like those from butter, dairy and beef) are not the correct type of fat.

25 ~30% from your daily caloric intake should come from fat, but the good ones:

1. Flax
2. Nuts
3. Avocados (if you like them)
4. Cold fish water (salmon, etc).

For a 2000 cals/day diet, 30% fat will be about 68 grams fat

On a side note, Sassy knows her Sh.... :p

ok, so ill try to cut down on the Fats from beef/dairy.
Ill also have to stock up on some Flax oil. I like nuts and sunflower seeds so ill havta go buy some unshelled. Thanks. Thank god i love Salmon too.

So i gotta buy Some Flax oil and Fish oil. Ive seen Fish oil pills and flax oil pills at the store, should i pick them up? For some days i dont get to eat my healthy fats?

MM107 said:
ok, so ill try to cut down on the Fats from beef/dairy.
Ill also have to stock up on some Flax oil. I like nuts and sunflower seeds so ill havta go buy some unshelled. Thanks. Thank god i love Salmon too.

So i gotta buy Some Flax oil and Fish oil. Ive seen Fish oil pills and flax oil pills at the store, should i pick them up? For some days i dont get to eat my healthy fats?

NONONONNNON, don't get the pills. Get the bottle...

Check this out

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8038&highlight=tha+bottle

wHOOO Thanks for saving me some $. Gotta get some cheap flax oil and fish oil. Hopefully evitamins.com carries them for cheap, i sorrta have a bon with them lol. I like to get all my vitamins/oils there!

Is Flaxseed (Linseed) Oil Liquid any better then
High Lignan Flaxseed Oil

Vitamin Word is having buy 1 get 1 half or or free

Organic Cold Milled Flax Seed- This is in powder form? Anygood?
And Cod Liver oil is good Fish oil right?! Only liquids!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom