Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final Weight Loss Diet Plan! I think i Nailed it! Final Adivce Please!

Got my BF caliber. Came out to about 16-17% BF. IF i was doing the test right lol. I dont gotta sqeeze the whole shit on the shit of the hip right? Just pinch the skin and pull away for the muscle and measure that right? I probably did it right so as of right now i am in between 16-17% BF. Will be dropping GUARENTEED! lol

Also, ive been on fitday.com Im trying to keep my protein % over 50. and fats low except for mono fats and fats from fish too, and carbs intake is early. Thanks guys!

PS. Weigh myself today March 07, 2005. 190 pounds. Was 188 Saturday, but dont know what happened! Probably cause i ddint shit today yet. lol =]

so, with 17% BF and 190 lbs, your numbers are:

mm107_190_17.jpg

This means you were eating too few calories... you are also around mi LBM figures so you could do well with the diet I posted yesterday. Have a look.

Pintoca

pintoca said:
so, with 17% BF and 190 lbs, your numbers are:

mm107_190_17.jpg

This means you were eating too few calories... you are also around mi LBM figures so you could do well with the diet I posted yesterday. Have a look.

Pintoca

Thanks pintoca, i used your cal yesterday before you posted.....i had almost the exact same results. Good Calculater, its going to help alot too. More people should check it out.

Thanks!

Top Bottom