Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Filling up my stomach food

rohan22

I'm 22 years-old
Very skinny lean
155 lb
I started bulking up recently and eating 2000 calories more than I usually do. I'm eating a big meal from McDonald's right now but after I finish my stomach still feels empty. It's like the more food I eat the more I want to eat more. Can you explain why this happens, is it because I'm stretching out my stomach

If you eat mcdonalds the chemicals will increase insulin and cause your body to go into an insulin spike and collapse thats why you feel like that
replace the mcdonalds with good quality food and you'll see how you feel

it is amazing how people think eating a lot of trashy food is a way to bulk

whether you want to gain mass or lose fat you want to be eating nutritious food. there is a reason people in blue zones of the world eat only home cooked nutritious food

I'm 22 years-old
Very skinny lean
155 lb
I started bulking up recently and eating 2000 calories more than I usually do. I'm eating a big meal from McDonald's right now but after I finish my stomach still feels empty. It's like the more food I eat the more I want to eat more. Can you explain why this happens, is it because I'm stretching out my stomach

2000 is way too much. Go 500 over tops

Try to eat good quality food, fast food is designed to digest in a very short time and you get hungry again and go back to them and again no nutritional value from it.

You need to push good clean food in a moderate surplus. 300-500 calories over maintenance

Top Bottom