Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fibre

I get Psyllium Husk powder (i forget what its called exactly) from Trader Joes and put it in my protein shakes. Seems to work good...

n*

Hi, I am new to elite but not to putting fibre in my breakfast cereal. Just get some unprocessed wheat bran from a health food store, put a handful in your oatmeal/protein shake/protein powder/muesli/cheerios/whatever in the morning. If yuo're feeling brave, it's also ok mixed with prunes (if you need it for THAT reason), or low fat cottage cheese-based meals eg spinach and cottage cheese. It has no taste at all just crunchy.

Stay away from All-Bran, the 20% or so sugar it contains gives it an actual taste and a shitty one at that.
circusgirl

Like circusgirl and normstar said, wheat bran and psyllium husk are great sources of fiber. Oatmeal, oat bran, apples, oranges, all tend to have good amounts of fiber. Toasted wheat germ is also a good fiber option for some variety. Hope that helps!

Ryan

fruits & vegetables
oatmeal
whole wheat bread
are good source of fiber

Top Bottom