Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fiber as appetite suppressant

elton kiwis

did anyone here aver try drinking a glass of water with a table spoon of fiber before each meal to supress your appetite? I've read that in some nutrition webs in the net, does really work or it's just the water giving you that feeling of fullness , I might get some fiber and try it out, thanks for answers.

It isn't necessarily appetite suppression but more just helping your stomach fill up with water. Fibre does help with keeping blood sugar levels more stable which prevents those intense feelings of hunger. I think drinking a glass of water before each meal is a great idea. With fibre, get what you can through your regular diet and have some psyllium husk before bed to keep things moving along.

It actually does work. Especially soluble fiber. It's part of the reason oatmeal is so filling and has that reputation of 'sticking to your ribs'

Soluble fiber absorbs water in your stomach and very slowly raises blood glucose levels. It is great for making you feel full and satiated for long periods of time.

The best natural food source of soluble fiber is psyllium husk. You can buy a bulk psyllium husk for cheap on Amazon

Top Bottom