Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Few questions need help maintaining in Nov And Dec.

Georgia Irish

Yes these are two very hard months to maintain. I have been exercising, lifting weights, cardio and watching what I have been eating for 11 months. Last December 11 I weighed 311 lbs and being a firefighter here in South Atlanta that was way to much. So I got focused and lost over 90 lbs. Well I just got off I butt kicking ten week diet, weight lifting and cardio program. Now I am still going to the gym regularly, but I am off the Hydroxy cut and supplements except Nitro Tech and Multi VItamins. After a week my energy actually seems to be down. But my goal is to Maintain until Jan 1 and then get down to my goal of 200 lbs, what are some key tips that will help me maintain during these months. This has to be a stuggle to a lot of you all with all these great home grown holiday meals. I guess what I am trying to say is at what level do I need to train to maintain my present size and weight. Thanks

dunno if i am right

but your weight MULTIPLIED by 12 = maintain calories,subtract maybe 200-300cals to be safe so you dont gain but maybe loose half a pound a week,

:)

Top Bottom