Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Few Easy Protein Powder Recipes

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Hey everyone! Nothing complicated. I like to keep it as simple as possible. Sometimes I dont even cook for weeks. Lots of non-cook protein sources like cheese, deli meats,peanut butter, milk, protein shakes, double cheeseburgers haha. Lately Ive been eating these two simple recipes often. The first is a scoop of vanilla protein powder in 2 packets of instant oatmeal (flavored kind). Real cheap meal and easy to make. Just add some water and microwave. The second is a protein shake Ive been making. 90 grams of protein! haha I good way to catch up on the protein. Im not a big believer in splitting meals. Sometimes Ill take in 130+ grams of protein in one meal. Especially at buffets, where I can eat for four hours sometimes. I mix 3 scoops of protein powder in 12oz of milk, 1/2 of a frozen mango filet, a tablespoon and a half of sugar and mix. Mixes up at around 25oz and is easy to drink and 90 grams of protein. Ive been using "Champion Nutrition" protein.

Good suggestions........try cottage cheese, a scoop of choc. protein, a tb of peanut butter butter, some sweetner, and a touch of milk to make it creamy...........freeze and enjoy!

Thanks for the tip Beast. :)

Another one of my favourites is oats + ANPB + honey all mixed up. Make bars and pop it in the fridge. I avoid adding whey powder since it makes a chalky consistency that I hate. In fact, I don't know how you add powder to anything - its quite nasty lol.

Heres a great one, 4 scoops ON chocolate protien uhmm.. some water, shake it up, and drink :) Your drink sounds pretty tasty beast I usually just suffer the ill fate of the powder.

Top Bottom