Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Lean Diet

Ewood09

I am a 24 year old female 5' 7" 133 pounds- very small bones. Want to loose 7 to 8 pounds.

I am struggling with loossing 7 pounds. I was an athlete my whole life, played tennis about two hours a day, plus lifting.yoga and running. My total hours spent working out a day were around 4.

I have now graduated college, and gained significant weight after fracturing my leg. (16 pounds all together)

I work out 4 to 5 days a week- and cannot loose 7 pounds (I know I will not be as small and lean as I was working out 4 hours a day).

I do about an hour of cardio (long distance running) and lift a couple days a week.

My diet is as follows:

Breakfast:
Coffee with half/half
Kashi Cereal (heart to heart) w skim milk- usually two servings
OR
Eggs w/ two pieces whole wheat toast w. butter

Snack:
fruit
sometimes with peanut butter

Lunch:
Large salad w.
Tuna
Feta
carrots
Egg
oil and vinegar

Dinner: (varies)
Chicken, veggies, rice
Steak, Fish

I also eat chocolate a once or twice a week- peanut M&M's.

I feel my biggest downfall is alcohaul. I drink on weekends usually white wine or vodka/club and one or two nights a week- a couple glasses of wine.

I have no problem eating healthy and following a strict diet to get to my goal.

Any advice on diet/ workout etc?

Thank you in advance!

In order to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you consume. If you aren't losing weight you need to eat less. Try to eat a little bit less food with each meal and eat about 4-6 small meals a day. then wait a week with this new approach. See if you have any results. If not then reduce calories more.

alcohol can wreck your goals, so try to limit it. if you must drink, try to reduce your calories during the day to make up for the added calories alcohol provides at night. dont go crazy though. make sure to eat a lot of vegetables to make sure you are getting neccesary nutrients, too.

"I drink on weekends usually white wine or vodka/club and one or two nights a week- a couple glasses of wine"

your basically blowing the clean diet you posted w/all the boozing. cut your alcohol to one night per wk & stick w/ light beer.

cheers.

Your diet needs tweaks.

You need 6 small meals per day, each one needs more protein.

I wouldn't worry about the booze. I've been okay from 20-27 drinking twice a week (more volume of alcohol than you) but keeping it strict during the week.

6-8 high protein, lower carb meals/day has worked for me. If you're working your ass off in the gym (heavy lifting plus cardio) you should be fine.

Just my humble opinion.

Top Bottom