Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female fasting help

acostanza

I have been eating healthier the past few months and am down 20 pounds so far. I am now 5'1 and 165 pounds. I still would like to lose more weight. I have never fasted before, so this is my first time. I am down only a pound after 3 days of fasting and getting discouraged, is this normal or are my expectations off?

this is simple. you lost 20 pounds already and it is now harder to shed excess weight. why? cause you crashed your calories and took down your metabolism along with it. calories in went down= calories out went down. so end result is now you are stuck. this is why i hate calorie crashing diets and they don't work.

do you honestly know a single person that did a calorie deficit diet and over time kept that weight off? you don't cause we know it does not happen. in fact the largest study ever done on this showed that after 7 years of calorie deficits 99% of people weighed the same or MORE. how many people have done that stupid hcg diet of 500 calories a day and had permanent weight loss? none of them. thankfully you found fasting now

fasting is actually going to be the best thing for you to do going forward. with fasting you don't ruin your metabolism, in fact it gets slightly bumped. it also reverses the hormonal problems that made you fat in the first place.

so you need to learn some fasting protocols and apply it in your life. you can listen to the evo podcast on fasting, hit me up, etc. lots of info out there

Hi how are you guys doing my name is Erwin and i am new to these blogs t i have a new method i want to share about my journey loosing weight feel free to take a look at this amazing keto diet https://bit.ly/2K0dBb9

You have already made amazing progress so far so don't feel bad about that. Keep doing the same things you were doing and you will progress. Fasting is amazing but don't analyze it that close. You can gain and lose a few pounds each day just due to fluctuations in water weight and hormones.

Spunds like you hit a wall and stalled out. As you lose weight you need to adjust to lower calories to maintain the same fat loss rate. Fasting is nothing special or magic. At the end of the day its still going to come down to calories in versus calories out

Top Bottom