Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling tired and drained after a few days of working out

morf33

is it normal to be extreamly tired and hard to move after working out after 3 or 4 days of training ? cardio and lifting after a few days feel relly tired and draind dont want to move in the evening , is it normal and what can i do to see about changeing thats, is supplements helpfull ? calorie amonts around 2000 calories ,mon, tues thurs fri workout days 3 parts a day ,cardio 40 min
im a fatty working on getting down in weight 265 right now ,34 to 37% bodyfat been doing a good workout routine for a few weeks but allways get tired after 3rd and fours days of training

morf33 said:
is it normal to be extreamly tired and hard to move after working out after 3 or 4 days of training ? cardio and lifting after a few days feel relly tired and draind dont want to move in the evening , is it normal and what can i do to see about changeing thats, is supplements helpfull ? calorie amonts around 2000 calories ,mon, tues thurs fri workout days 3 parts a day ,cardio 40 min
im a fatty working on getting down in weight 265 right now ,34 to 37% bodyfat been doing a good workout routine for a few weeks but allways get tired after 3rd and fours days of training

More than getting used to it, your body will learn to cope with the new demands you are putting to it.

Imagine the strain of moving from doing nothing to doing all that. You have to suck it up, it will pass fast enough. And the feeling that comes afterwards is much better: You will feel energized after your workouts!!!

It is really THAT BAD, you can try easing yourself into your program, but I prefer the shock method

I have this same problem and what helps me is just realizing that I need some rest from my enthusiasm. Yes its a great feeling to see your body changing but deload for a few days and see how much better you feel when you get in the gym.

make sure you get sufficient rest and have your food intake in order so you are rebuilding muscle and keeping your body fueled for your workouts.

Considering you weigh 265 at like 37% bodyfat, you have roughly 167lbs lean body mass. Your lean weight has to hold you and support you all day and you are starving yourself which isn't good. I would up your calories to like 2500 and get in 250 carbs, 250 protein and 50 grams fat per day.

Also, you don't mention how you eat. If you are eating like crap then you won't feel full or satisfied from your food and your body won;t get the nutrients it needs.

Give us more information on your dietary habits.

GhettoStudMuffin said:
Considering you weigh 265 at like 37% bodyfat, you have roughly 167lbs lean body mass. Your lean weight has to hold you and support you all day and you are starving yourself which isn't good. I would up your calories to like 2500 and get in 250 carbs, 250 protein and 50 grams fat per day.

Also, you don't mention how you eat. If you are eating like crap then you won't feel full or satisfied from your food and your body won;t get the nutrients it needs.

Give us more information on your dietary habits.
i am going off of pintoca stickey on weight loss and i am targeting 2000 calories right now

my diet for example is as follows

Sunday
Oatmeal 3 pack 420 cal

2 scoop shake protein whey with lowfat milk 310 cal
Tuna cration 60 cal
2 flax seeds oil tabs (also just got some milled flax seed )

Lunch
Hot wings 5 small wing
Cup cottage cheese
3 cups yellow rice
1 cup peas and carrots

Snack protin shake
3 pack oatmeal 420
One scoop protin shake 130 cal

snack
Tunas pack 60 calories
Cup of beans red
2 flax oil pills

Dinner
1 piece checken breast 6 oz
1 salad with italian dressing
Cup of broccoli

i know my diet has alot to be desired i am constaly trying to criticise it and inprove it by looking and reading here on the bourds , the womens pic just get me side tracked once in a while , (thanks kian for the post )
i will be starting a online post for a week to help me in my quest for a body .

Top Bottom