Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling really dizzy tonight....

Shinobi

I had no carbs today cause I didnt workout but now 10:00PM I feel SO DIZZY! The same happens sometimes when I take ALA... I almost crashed the other day with my car because of this fucking ALA!...Do u guys feel the same?

Last edited:
SHit dude that aint' good. You gotta be alive to enjoy the fruits of a diet....

How long have u been low/no carbing? OBVIOUSLY you are carb depleted. How often are you doing a refeed?

If you really feel like shit, have some salad if you are trying to stay in ketosis. Otherwise give yourself some damn carbs -- how about 1/2 a rice cake or something??

After feeling REALLY dizzy and sweating
I ate 2 tbs of condensed milk and I feel much better.... I had a carb-up day 3 days ago with tons of sugary carbs but today I realized that I just cant be with NO carbs during a entire day!

Again, personally the best I've ever done is 3 days low carb and then a carb up - but I also was doing carb/fat rotation where I'd drop the calories from carb (rice or sweet potatoe) and replace the calories w/ some flax oil - so same total cal, but diff P/F/C ratios. Any more than 3 days and I would get turn into Linda Blair w/ my head spinning. Why don't you schedule carb ups every 4th day? What is the point of letting yourself go that long? And what is the purpose of lots of shitty sugar on your carb up days? I'm not sure what diet you are following , but I'd keep my carbs to good starches like yams, brown rice & oatmeal along w/ veggies on hi carb days and just veggies on low carb days - or just oatmeal & veggies on low carb days.

The point of dieting is to find something that is more of a lifestyle than a 30 day misery session. Your diet shouldnt' make your life miserable.

Top Bottom