Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling lethargic. How 'bout some coffee?

Swole_2112

I don't know what my problem is, but even though my nutrition is pretty good, and inspite of the fact that I'll get anywere from 6.5-8 hours of sleep per night, I being to feel tired/sleepy in the middle of the day, especially if I'm reading. In order to combat this, I was considering adding some caffine to my diet in the form of coffee or tea.

My question with all of this is what kind of adverse health effects can I expect from consuming caffine in this form. What would be a safe amount to consume? I think I'd prefer coffee, but I'll take whatever would have the least adverse health effects.

Coffee enemas are the best. Or just chew tea bags like snuff. You can also inject either subQ. You can expect many health issues from consuming caffiene, but like anything else moderation is key. Be careful bro...and happy caffiene!

I don't see any reason why some amount of caffeine would hurt you.....coffee is actually good for you....

Swole_2112 said:
I don't know what my problem is, but even though my nutrition is pretty good, and inspite of the fact that I'll get anywere from 6.5-8 hours of sleep per night, I being to feel tired/sleepy in the middle of the day, especially if I'm reading. In order to combat this, I was considering adding some caffine to my diet in the form of coffee or tea.

My question with all of this is what kind of adverse health effects can I expect from consuming caffine in this form. What would be a safe amount to consume? I think I'd prefer coffee, but I'll take whatever would have the least adverse health effects.

I got this from a wise old Indian man I once knew - Tea, with two tea bags. Let it brew a while, then squeeze the life outta each one a good number of times. If you neck some EPA and DHA (Omega 3's) with it, you'll feel much better.

About an hour before you get this problem, make sure to get some complex carbs as well. I use Ovaltine, and double or quadrupole the amounts, and then (separately) drink 1.5 pints of milk. Just because it's quicker than eating.

Have you tried a B100 supplement? Those are cheap. Drink Yerba Mate tea as well. It has lower caffiene than tea, and will speed the motabolism up. If you dont believe me on this one, take it at like 3 or 4pm and see if you can sleep that night.

Synaphrine is good stuff also. There's a supp over at bodybuilding.com called Lipo 6. Check it out as I've only heard good reports (this is the only stuff I havn't tried from this list).

'Up Your Gas!' is a great supplement if you dont take it every day. After a couple of days on 2 pills my body adaps. Again it's effective and wont break the bank (it's like 4p a pill when I got it). That *was* the U.S no.1 energy supp.

Look into 'Nootropics' like this one:

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/sho...0831e7390bff22646ea91f24008dec00&subcat=26671

You can buy them online no problem. They are legal and effective.

Personally speaking, I had a severe sleep problem and was prescribed 'Modafinil' (brand name 'Provigil). That was months ago and I have very few problems with it.

Good luck!

Assertive Guy

Things that will help:

AcetylTyrosine
AcetylCarnitine
Amplify02
GreenTEA
Idebenone ( watch out to much will make you feel like space cadet)
low dose Ephedrine ( you asked for no caffeine)
Vinpocetine( watch out to much will make you feel like space cadet)
Glutamine Peptides ( they help me)

Any idea why you are gettign tired in the middle of the day? Do you eat a large carb meal for lunch about an hour before hand? Are you low carbing & maybe need a refeed?

Sassy69 said:
Any idea why you are gettign tired in the middle of the day? Do you eat a large carb meal for lunch about an hour before hand? Are you low carbing & maybe need a refeed?

I was going low carb but I haven't been for about 1.5 weeks. No large carb meals in the middle of the day either. Maybe I'm just one of those that need nine hours of sleep per night. If you got any ideas, let me know. I've been battling this for years.

Top Bottom