Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling bloated, should I fast ?

jacooo73

I have had a rough week eating a bit unhealthy. Would you recommend fasting to help bring down the bloats ? Maybe I should drink something to help with my digestion ? Any recommendations ?

You need to fix your eating habits in general, but adding some soluble fiber, increasing your water intake, and fasting are all ways to help with bloating.

fasting will fix you up. but PON is right too, you must identify WHY you are bloating. some big culprits are dairy, gluten and soy. and those ingredients are in a lot of things you wouldn't expect. i feel sorry for children who are intolerant to those things whose parents are too ignorant to figure out, they will have a tough childhood with 'tummy aches' all the time. and it will come back to bite them as adults

I have had a rough week eating a bit unhealthy. Would you recommend fasting to help bring down the bloats ? Maybe I should drink something to help with my digestion ? Any recommendations ?

It didn't 'happen'. You put it in your mouth. Fix that

Top Bottom