Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favourite cheat meal ?

MarvinEatman

[FONT=&quot]Alright, time to get dirty, what is your favorite junk to eat that won't make you feel guilty in the morning. For me its chicken chalupas at taco bell, I can only justify this because it has chicken in it. So what about you guys? What's your favorite cheat meal?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

taco bell i would not characterize as a cheat meal. more like poison in the body

the shits you get from eating at that place is from the poor quality of the food and awful sanitation.

i've spent years trying to teach people how you can enjoy delicious food without poisoning yourself in the process putting out recipes. a few are cauliflower pizza, grassfed burger wrapped in lettuce, coconut flour pancakes with raw honey, wings cooked in coconut oil and paprika, lime, salt, and pepper.. also google my guacamole recipe. i can keep going. all delicious foods that won't put you in the ER with food poisoning and are natural and healthy too

Steve is 100% right here. You can eat delicious foods with a little bit of effort and thought you don’t have to eat the bullshit at Taco Bell!

Don't really have a favorite, but I don't mess with fast food at all personally

Top Bottom