Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

favorite salad while cutting

joe axon

bros I need some ideas to make my salads and whic ones are the best while cutting, share some recipes if you don't mind
thank you.

Salada come in so many different combinations. Its endless.
I like a combination of spinach, and romain, lettuce. I will eat iceburg ,curly leaf, or 10 leaf(mountain greens) also.
Depends on your goals.
You can add grilled chicken, blackened chicken, steak, shrimp, fish.
Broccoli, cuccumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms, green peppers, avocado, eggs, its endless. Beans, cauliflower.
Fruits, nuts, parm cheese, hot sauce.
Make your own dressing and seasonings.
You can add lunch meats and cheeses although they will not be as good for you and higher in sodium.

Again depends on goals. Some of the veggies are just made up of water really. So not much nutritional value.
it can work for you or against you.

Yes making your own is so much better. Never tried apple cider vinegar. I will have to try it on my salad.
the key with salad is the dressing. use lime and apple cider vinegar

and you can top it with fresh avocado or guac.

if you drench it will store bought dressing then you are ruining it

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

All leafy greens are pretty much negligible in calories. I would go to the grocery store and get whatever looks good. I like to base my salad on romaine and then add in celery, mushrooms, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes etc.

Salads are extremely low calorie. It's the dressing you need to stay away from!

Top Bottom