Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite fish to eat?

kids44

I know there are many to choose from and I usually go with salmon 9/10 but would you guys recommend some that are good to add in to my diet?

the problem with salmon is that it is farm raised. people are under the impression that the salmon they buy from the store is wild LOL. even if the store says it is wild, they are lying a lot of the times. it is legal for them to claim that. salmon in the Atlantic is extinct, and freshwater salmon in the northwest is highly regulated to the point that no supermarkets can afford to sell actual wild salmon nor would the fish be sustainable.

so i hope nobody actually thinks when they buy 'wild salmon' it is actually really wild. maybe you will get lucky here and there but most of the time companies build large ponds and stock them with fish and feed them shit, and call it 'wild'.. it is as dumb as 'organic eggs'.. well no shit every egg is organic. that is another clever scam by the food industry.

https://www.drweil.com/diet-nutrition/food-safety/is-that-really-wild-salmon/ here is an article about it i dug up. i've been trying to explain this for years on this forum but people don't want to listen. the same goes for shrimp, all the shrimp you buy is from Asia. i'm talking 95% of it, and they can legally claim it is from the gulf of mexico.

also that color you see the salmon? that is from the shit they feed it which gives them that pretty red color.

farm raised fish is awful for you and you should NEVER eat salmon.

I will go fishing myself and catch all kinds of fish that i like to eat. my favorite is pompano. where you live you need to learn to catch your own fish.

As long as it's wild caught - I'll eat any fish.

Taste wise...I really like wild salmon or halibut.

For convenience and price, I eat a lot of canned tuna, canned salmon and wild sole.

I don't eat much fish. I would prefer a salmon for dinner but most of my fish consumption is just tuna straight from the can. I prefer other protein sources.

I fish during the summer and catch all the rainbow and brown trout I can. I try to catch my limit every weekend and free days I have. Clean those fishies and throw them in the freezer. Then when fall comes around I get and elk tag and stock up on that. Rarely will I buy store fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom