Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Cold Cereals for a Refeed?

HANSEL

What Cold Cereals do yall like to Have for a Refeed/Cheat day and what do you wet it down with?

Seems like I can find something more fun to have than FiberOne.

Thanks,
HANsEl

Corn Pops, Gotta Have The Pops. LOL Im not a bodybuilder though so I pretty much eat what I want as long as I get enough protien.

We've done this thread before:

Oreo, anything Peanut Butter, Fruity Pebbles

w/ Lactaid milk (Im lactose intolerant). One thing I have wondered about lactate milk is if it is lactose free is it just glucose (since lactose is glucose and galactose I assume it ride it of the galactose???)?

=w= said:
We've done this thread before:

I figured so and Do Apologize man, I searched the topic and could'nt locate the right thread.

Keep em coming if yas dont mind .....

mmmmmm yabba dabba delicious!

no reason to appologize we could have new members, new cereals may have come out, tastes may have changed since then. I was just offering the search to give you more ideas.

Instead of milk, use a chocolate (or vanilla) Myoplex RTD shake (lowcarb if ya want). Pour it over Cookie Crisp. It's da bomb and its good for post workout.

My favourites are:

Captain Crunch
Cocoa Krispies
Lucky Charms
Honey bunch of Oats (with almonds)

Just about any sugary kid's cereal is good. I also like mixing my milk with chocolate protein powder.

Lately I've also been mixing my oats with corn flakes, fiber one, and whey protein. Its a tasty combo. Much better then regular oats.

Hey =w=, what's up bro.

Lactaid milk contains the exact same carbs as regular milk. The difference is that the lactose is pre-digested (i.e. already broken down with lactase).

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom