Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatty Keto To Clean Keto....

big calvin

ive ben donig keto diet and i pretty much eat bad foods, hotdgogs,bacon,ham,pork chops deep fried, etc. the list goes on and on..i have lost 50lbs but ive stopped and im gettin sick of all the grease. not sick just feelin guilty.. im thinking of eating chicken and turkey but dont know where i could add fat...peanut butter? only flax oil? or EFA oil in shakes?.. also i might..might add 1 meal of carbs..like oats in the morning... right now im 370lbs. the idea would look something like this...

meal1-oats
meal2-protein shake
meal3-chicken breast
meal4-protein shake
meal5-turkey or white fish

now where can i add fats? and which? peanuts?

thanks guys...

hey, im doing a keto diet too that really works for me. the CKD.

if it were me i'd drop the oats every morning and eat some eggs instead, maybe some cheese on 'em... not too fatty, but it has the right ratio of fats/protein necessary for a keto diet.

you can put flax in your shakes, i sometimes add heavy whipping cream to my shakes to make em taste a little more milky + get some fats. avacados are high in good fats and a nice change from eating meats.

ranch dressing, mayonaise, sour cream, etc

peanut butter would be good, but it has a lot of carbs.

if you want to clean up your diet you surely can by eating fish/turkey/chicken, but make sure you are still getting enough fats(preferably good fats). otherwise fatloss will probably cease

Mr.X is now over at MassMonsters.com. Thats where he will be if you want to talk to him. SIgn up is free.

oats will kick you right out of ketosis for the day.

for fats:

flax oil
olive oil
cheese
fish oils
mayo
eggs
almonds

2 tbsp of flax twice a day goes a long way.

Well you are talking about going from a fatty keto diet to clean by switching to more protein sources, but too much protein will convert to glucose and kick you out of ketosis, and if you up your fat to keep up with the protein ( so you can establish ketosis ) you're most likely going to go over your daily caloric intake level.

Instead swap out some 'good' fat choices instead of the bad ones, but leave the protein where it is. Personally though, I think the guilt is just a 'feeling' I don't believe it's stopping any fatloss. One of my biggest CKD week losses was when I actually scarfed down 15-20 McDonalds double cheeseburgers a day.

The people at the mcdonalds must wonder why I never get any fatter even though I'm eating so much food.

Experiment though, each of our bodies are different and you may have to switch up some ratios to hit the 'golden' zone for fat loss.

Make a journal of each week and what you ate and what exercises you did and the resultant weight loss and toy around with it and see which combinations did what for you.

Top Bottom