Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fats seem to be adding alot of muscle and strength

N

nclifter6feet6

i usually eat my food mainly centered around my workout. i eat a shitload of food before workout and even more food after i workout. mostly consisting of bagels toast cereal and protien shakes. lately ive been drenching or smothering my bluberry bagels and toast with CANOLA OIL. i hear that canola oil is one of the best fats you can eat cause it supposubly has alot of omega 3's. right now im esitamating i get about600-700grams of carbs and 160-180 fats and 220 protien a day. i know this seems like alot of fat, and i have put on some fat but im not worried because my lifts are going up like crazy. on incline barbell bench press i maxed out at 315 pounds!!!!!!!! i suprised the shit out of myself. i noticed that the stretch marks that i got when i began lifting seem to reopen. i noticed the stretch marks where my armpit and my sholder meet are definitly more red. i would say that im getting probably about 150 fat grams from CANOLA OIL ALONE and the rest come from other sources and some peanutbutter.

so experts what is your take on this my strength has really jumped the past 2 weeks. why is this canola oil packing on so much power? i remember in a post by pwb, that when you work out you mainly use up your muscle triglicerides (fat) in your muscles when you lift. i feel im getting the perfect combo of fats and carbs, and especially how i center them around my workout. i make FOR DAMN SHURE i DO NOT get any HYDROGENATED FATS because i feel they are useless fats and they only make you fat. i also seem to be slightly faster on my sprints.

Top Bottom