Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat. Need help.

kvapparel

Hello friends.

I need some help. I am 38 years old. my test levels when I had blood done a year ago was in low 300s. I went from 280lbs over 12 months to 180lbs upuntil a year ago. I did that using trt level testosterone, t3 and somewhat high doses of clen and medium amounts of exercise through my job working outdoors. now I am in an office job. I have regained 40lbs. I am gaining tons of weight in my midsection, the chest and belly. I don't know what to do. I feel like damn excrement.

My diet is not horrible, I am not eating Wendy's and pizza everyday. I am not overeating. Food intake is standard.

I don't want to take testosterone anymore due to hair loss. and I don't want to take finasteride to counteract the trt hair loss. should I go back to taking t3? I don't have insurance and it's not easy to get due to the difficulties of ordering research chemicals compared to 1-2 years ago, it is a bit of a challenge.

for 4 weeks (until last week) I tried taking 1/4 of a 25mg exemestane pill ED that I picked up at a foreign pharmacy while on my honeymoon. I still have a lot of that left. But it didn't do anything except also cause hair loss, increase body fat, reduce libido, cause mood swings, cause neck acne, and help my ejaculate become thin and have very impressive exit velocity. My reasoning was that my belly and chest fat was coming from high E2 and the exemestane was boosting my test levels while suppressing E2. I am open to try taking less, maybe 1/8 of a 25mg exemestane tablet ED if anyone thinks that would help me get going in the right direction.

I am lost. please help. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So the only exercise that you did was work. Now you ain't doing jack.

So do some exercise.

Here's the thing. If I sit on my butt, even after hitting the gym, it's gonna have an effect on my fitness levels. If, as you say, you're doing f'all then obviously you'll get fat, have shit T levels and so on

Last edited:
So the only exercise that you did was work. Now you ain't doing jack.

So do some exercise.

Here's the thing. If I sit on my butt, even after hitting the gym, it's gonna have an effect on my fitness levels. If, as you say, you're doing f'all then obviously you'll get fat, have shit T levels and so on
Thanks for the reply. Many excuses why I cannot go. One concern I have is that my diet is reasonable yet I am gaining weight. I am familiar with how calories work and calorie deficit/excess. But it seems my body is not playing by those rules.

what a mess here. you are taking all these different drugs and spinning your wheels.

i assure you that you might think your diet is 'standard' but it isn't. if you aren't feeling 'hungry' several times during the day and going to bed feeling hungry then you aren't eating in a deficit. that is the brutal truth.

i highly recommend you read my Ebook that is in my signature.

what a mess here. you are taking all these different drugs and spinning your wheels.

i assure you that you might think your diet is 'standard' but it isn't. if you aren't feeling 'hungry' several times during the day and going to bed feeling hungry then you aren't eating in a deficit. that is the brutal truth.

i highly recommend you read my Ebook that is in my signature.
Your "feeling hungry" comment makes sense to me. I will definitely pursue that method starting asap. Any advice/tips on how to not let hunger affect work/mental performance?

Your "feeling hungry" comment makes sense to me. I will definitely pursue that method starting asap. Any advice/tips on how to not let hunger affect work/mental performance?

drink water..

I used to be the same way. your body will adjust over time. not eating should not affect mental peformance nor exercise. you are just so addicted to sugar that you feel like you can't function without it.

i did a 19 day fast and was thinking clearer than you could possibly imagine. i would check out my book in my signature which teaches you how to implement fasting

Remember to be patient man. You didn't gain all that weight over night. It's not going to come off over night either.

You need to make some major life style changes. I hate the word diet. Fitness is not a diet. It's a lifestyle.

Stop looking at drugs/supplements and just look at diet. Keep it very simple. Track what you eat and ensure you are in a deficit every single day. Your resting metabolic rate will change now that you have an office job so you will have to eat less than you could before.

Top Bottom