Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss While Building Size & Strength?

Genetic-Complex

What is the best way to lose body fat and build muscle and strength at the same time. I was considering a low to mid carbohydrate diet with high protein and fat. For training I think a 6-12 rep range would be good. Right? What is you guys thought. I'm new to this forum and exercising in general so I'm not the most well knowledgeable guy when it comes to fitness. Thanks

I am well known for recommending carb cycling. Carb cycling is the best method I have found to burn body fat while continuing to loose body fat.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

everyone wants the magic pill or idea to gain muscle and lose fat.

i mean when has anyone said they wanted to lose muscle and gain fat? nobody!

it is so hard to do it which is why most people are in bad shape in america. you really have to live the lifestyle and stick to it

eat solid and exercise daily!!

The goal of losing fat while increasing size and strength is something that is a very long term goal. There is no special diet or drug that will make it happen. Just stay consistent with a good clean bodybuilder's diet, and your training and those results will come over time.

What you could do is either bulk, cut or do recomposition. Recomp is something what you probably want - slow steady gains of muscle with a little bit of fat loss.

But keep in mind the process is very slow and you wont notice things immediately. Carb cycling could be a good option for that. As for rep training 6-12 would be optimal, correct.

Top Bottom