Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Fat Loss Supplements are Best ?

misguided03

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out what i should run to drop some excess body fat that i can’t seem to get rid of with diet and exercise. I have been doing research and looking through the forums for quite a while and every time I think I have a good idea I find another post which talks about something different. I have seen clen with t3 and clenviserate and NYC etc. so I decided to see if anyone had some input for me.
Currently my stats are
Weight: 203
Height 5’10
BF% 11-13 taken with caliper

I run the p90x stage 2 diet which puts me right at about 3000cal consisting of 8 protein servings 3 vegetables 1 fat(avocado) 2 dairy 2 fruit and 3 carbs.
My dairy comes from soy milk and skim motz, protein is strictly chicken and shakes, carbs oatmeal, wheat bread and 1.5 oz. baked chips or brown rice.

For activity I work in the oil fields and I do the p90x program after work I have gotten great results but I hit a wall about ninety days ago and can’t seem to get the last amount of body fat off of my lower abs so I would like to supplement to try to achieve being able to see my lower abs. I wear a heart rate monitor when I train and I tend to burn 800-1200 cal per work out which should with my BMR put me at a slight caloric deficit any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Personally I had great results with clen t3/t4... buuuuttttt the sides can be damn annoying... when I run clen I have to keep super hydrate because I sweat like a stuck pig, get a weird taste in my mouth, and get the slight panic feeling from ephedrine multiplied about 20 fold.

You just need to make some changes to your diet, and you wouldn't even need any sups.

I think 3000 might be high, especially if you're looking to go sub 10%, based on your stats. We can help you with your diet...the supplement part is really up to you.

Yeah it definitely wouldnt suit your needs moya but it is pretty effective at shedding people up to the low double digits.

I have a apointment to go see a nutritionalist next week to see what they have to say. But what changes would you recommend Rick ? I have also been contemplating a anavar /winstrol cycle buuuut i am nervous about ordering online for that sort of thing.
If i need to cut calories or make changes to my diet i can do that pretty easy i was just going with the p90x becuase it was easy to layout.

I personal use razzbites. Its a raspberry ketones supplement that can burn fat and do weight loss but it improves metabolism and increase energy. razzbites.com

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out what i should run to drop some excess body fat that i can’t seem to get rid of with diet and exercise. I have been doing research and looking through the forums for quite a while and every time I think I have a good idea I find another post which talks about something different. I have seen clen with t3 and clenviserate and NYC etc. so I decided to see if anyone had some input for me.
Currently my stats are
Weight: 203
Height 5’10
BF% 11-13 taken with caliper

I run the p90x stage 2 diet which puts me right at about 3000cal consisting of 8 protein servings 3 vegetables 1 fat(avocado) 2 dairy 2 fruit and 3 carbs.
My dairy comes from soy milk and skim motz, protein is strictly chicken and shakes, carbs oatmeal, wheat bread and 1.5 oz. baked chips or brown rice.

For activity I work in the oil fields and I do the p90x program after work I have gotten great results but I hit a wall about ninety days ago and can’t seem to get the last amount of body fat off of my lower abs so I would like to supplement to try to achieve being able to see my lower abs. I wear a heart rate monitor when I train and I tend to burn 800-1200 cal per work out which should with my BMR put me at a slight caloric deficit any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Albuterol and hgh frag, great combo, great results, no sides

AG GUYS have got a sweet deal going atm for a 3 stack burner should check it out..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom