Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Fat Loss Supplements are Best ?

Any kinds of supplements will do. But will it last long??? Do you think it doesn't have any side effects that can be a treat to your health??

Natural way of losing our fats off will be hard and even challenging. It entails dedication, self-disciplined and perseverance. Managing your diet, engaging to different active work outs will do good. It maybe hard at first to keep on track. So are you up for the challenge?!

Any kinds of supplements will do. But will it last long??? Do you think it doesn't have any side effects that can be a treat to your health??

Natural way of losing our fats off will be hard and even challenging. It entails dedication, self-disciplined and perseverance. Managing your diet, engaging to different active work outs will do good. It maybe hard at first to keep on track. So are you up for the challenge?!

So does any form of chemical enhancement you can't just take something and expect it to work, you have to do everything you do without it then go that extra 2 miles that the chemical enhancement lets you do

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out what i should run to drop some excess body fat that i can’t seem to get rid of with diet and exercise. I have been doing research and looking through the forums for quite a while and every time I think I have a good idea I find another post which talks about something different. I have seen clen with t3 and clenviserate and NYC etc. so I decided to see if anyone had some input for me.
Currently my stats are
Weight: 203
Height 5’10
BF% 11-13 taken with caliper

I run the p90x stage 2 diet which puts me right at about 3000cal consisting of 8 protein servings 3 vegetables 1 fat(avocado) 2 dairy 2 fruit and 3 carbs.
My dairy comes from soy milk and skim motz, protein is strictly chicken and shakes, carbs oatmeal, wheat bread and 1.5 oz. baked chips or brown rice.

For activity I work in the oil fields and I do the p90x program after work I have gotten great results but I hit a wall about ninety days ago and can’t seem to get the last amount of body fat off of my lower abs so I would like to supplement to try to achieve being able to see my lower abs. I wear a heart rate monitor when I train and I tend to burn 800-1200 cal per work out which should with my BMR put me at a slight caloric deficit any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Personally none have blown me away. No Stim is pretty good. The rest all function on hte same principle: elevate your heart, body temperature, etc. so you burn more calories per day. I just don't like that "jolted" ephedra feeling, so I stay away from them.

Top Bottom