Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

C

Cuts

I'm gonna start dieting hardcore again tomorrow... gotta shed some blubber quick. My goal is to lose 15lbs in 2 1/2 weeks (from 9/23 to 10/10). I'm gonna restrict cals bigtime, do AM lifting and cardio, and use NYC. I'll incorporate some carb-ups to keep leptin levels high where I deem fit. Anybody wanna team up... give me a little competition maybe ;)?

I'll compete with you, I gained a few pds , I fucked up my bulking diet basically eating everything in sight when I knew better, gonna lean out again before I bulk again, I read the gains are better. I will try and lose 5-10lbs in 2 wks, hows that?

Edited to add, I think this will be good motivation for me, thanks for making a challenge like this, its what i need.

Cobin said:
I'll compete with you, I gained a few pds , I fucked up my bulking diet basically eating everything in sight when I knew better, gonna lean out again before I bulk again, I read the gains are better. I will try and lose 5-10lbs in 2 wks, hows that?

Edited to add, I think this will be good motivation for me, thanks for making a challenge like this, its what i need.

10 lbs in 2 weeks is totally doable... but it's gonna take some serious discipline and will-power. I lost 17 lbs in 2 weeks last month... and most of that was fat too.

In regard to your PM to me which stated...

"1136cals 21.5gf 223gp gf=grams of fat sgf=saturated grams of fat gp=grams of protein"

I think this is TOO low bro. I mean, I know you're only like 150 lbs so you need less cals than me but 1100 is almost nothing--I say up the cals to about 1500 and incorporate some AM-empty stomach lifting + cardio everyday... wait an hour to 1 1/2 hours after that to eat your first "meal" and make that a shake with mostly protein and some low GI carbs (I use uncooked oatmeal). IMHO, you oughtta eat 5 meals/day, spaced about 3 hours apart each... with meals 1,3,5 being shakes, and only meals 2 & 4 being real food.

This is what I ate to lose that 17 lbs last time:

Meal 1 (1 1/2 hours after AM lifting & cardio) - 1 1/2 scoops Triple Threat + 1/4 cup uncooked oatmeal with water--blended

Meal 2 - 3" Subway chicken breast Subway sandwich with double meat

Meal 3 - 1 scoop TT with water

Meal 4 - the remaining 3" from the aformentioned sandwich

Meal 5 - 1 scoop TT with water

I know this isn't much food, and it was damn tough sometimes, but looking in the mirror every morning seeing the fat coming off helped me to stick with it. I ate some extra carbs for Meals 1-3 every 3-4 days to keep my leptin levels up (and to keep my sanity).

I'll post my #s tomorrow morning when I take them, and I'll remeasure every week. Good luck, and keep us posted as to your progress. later

georgie24 said:
your on bro!!

i need to drop 20

Let's do it bro... I think if you really turn on the discipline, you can do that within a month. good luck

Ok,I have a treadmill I do my cardio on, would it be wise to do 45min AM cardio first then eat 1 1/2 hrs later then goto the gym during the day when I can? I lift 3 days a week/each muscle once a week, gonna stay heavy to try and prevent muscle loss. I will post my stats tomorrow and update weekly. How often do you carb up? I wasn't gonna carb up for the first 14 days then carbup one day maybe 150g-200g complex clean carbs then diet again the next day, that sound right?

Thanks

Last edited:
Cobin said:
Ok,I have a treadmill I do my cardio on, would it be wise to do 45min AM cardio first then eat 1 1/2 hrs later then goto the gym during the day when I can? I lift 3 days a week/each muscle once a week, gonna stay heavy to try and prevent muscle loss. I will post my stats tomorrow and update weekly. How often do you carb up? I wasn't gonna carb up for the first 14 days then carbup one day maybe 150g-200g complex clean carbs then diet again the next day, that sound right?

Thanks

IMHO, 3 days/week lifting each muscle group once/week is fine if one is trying to put on size, but if your main goal is to maximize fat loss, the best you'll be able to do is maintain muscle--not put any new muscle on... and IMO the best maintenance workout regime is a BFL style one--that's what I've been doing and it's working quite well for me. And I don't know about going heavy--I'd stick b/w 8-12 perfect form reps with moderate weight if I were you.

Cardio sounds good.

14 days without a carb up!? Par deus would have a heart attack if he heard this ;)! No way bro... you gotta keep leptin in check... 14 days with low/no carbs is way too long. Like I said, I personally "carb-up" one every 3-4 days for meals 1-3, but you may need to more or less often. I think the best gauge to decide when you need a carb-up is a subjective one--just judge how you feel--your body will tell you when it needs carbs, and this will most likely be every 3-7 days. Good luck.

O.k., stats as of 9/23:

197.5 lbs
32% bf (as per my Tanita scale--I think it overestimates by about 5%) -- 63.2 lbs of blubber

Goal to reach by 10/10 (17 days of dieting):

182.5 lbs
26% bf -- represents a 15lb fat loss with 100% muscle maintenance

I'll remeasure next Monday.

Don't think I'd be able to put much muscle on while dieting , just want to mantain what I have, I keep reps 8-10 while mantaining.

I'll post my measurements later, thanks.

Top Bottom