Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

Manu said:
Hi all,
If it isn't too late i will join you also. I returned from long vacations and have maybe some 10 kilos to lose. I almost didn't trained and eated without restritions. Maybe the more intelligent would be to go slowly but i feel like starting with some more radical. I will post shortly again with more data.
Karma for you Cuts

Never too late to get a 6-pack bro :). 10 kilos huh? I'd say that's about 2 months of solid dieting... go for it.

have some karma

ROLGOR said:
Hey Cuts. Hadn't seen ya in awhile. Your hideing over here in diet huh? sounds like your hard at it. I'm planning on giving swolecats diet a shot in a couple months. I have heard nothing but good about it.

Hey bro... I've been around... yeah I'm on a valiant quest for a 6-pack... I've tried it before but quit just short of the prized sixer... but this time I'm going all the way! I'll give swolecat's diet a look... good luck with it... karma for you...

FarBeyondDriven said:

How was your weekend Cuts?

I'm proud to report that it was damn good :)... stayed in Friday... drank only a little (3-4 drinks) on Saturday... didn't go nuts with food... all in all, maybe I didn't lose fat, but I definitely didn't gain any either.

Looking much leaner... pants fitting looser... weighed in yesterday... down 16 lbs & 5%bf in about 4 weeks! Got another 15lbs to go...

At what bf% do y'all think it's time to start training abs?

Cuts said:
At what bf% do y'all think it's time to start training abs?

I didn't know there was a required leanness to be able to do crunches. I have been messing up all my life, no wonder I have no six pack.

Congrats on the weekend. My freakin refeed day sucked. I hate carbs! I gained back 2 pounds looks like, but my BF% is at 30%, so down 2% in 2 weeks.

good lad Cuts avoiding drinks when you're out is tough, but ya managed to do it!

Weekend was alright for me, did a bit of a carb up yesterday, ate about 200g over the day, felt good, adn i got in a killer biceps and back workout after gettin some serious carbs into me ;-) TOday, back to normal.

Looking forward to the conclusion of this dieting thing though, I'm more or less at my goals, and lookin forward to going home this week to show off a bit!

Nope, too late. Your going to have to wait till next spring now.

Nice joke.

FarBeyondDriven, just curious about something, is that your pic in your avatar? seems there's some weight you have to lose. :D
Good luck with dieting.

Manu said:
Nice joke. FarBeyondDriven, just curious about something, is that your pic in your avatar? seems there's some weight you have to lose. :D Good luck with dieting.

Yeah, I been focusing on bulking up for a couple months. Can't sculpt a peeble ya know. Nah, thats not me, don't know who it is, found it on uglypeople.com, it's my alias's. When it all comes down on this board I figure they will knock on my door looking for an obese black guy, I'll be like, oh, he moved to Hollywood to be a Chippendale a few weeks ago. :D

Actually the more the better!! Welcome

Cuts, Shankerr? Where are you boys?

Down 3.5% BF. and 10 pounds in like 16 days.

Don't know if I can run in morning, think my knee is getting inflammated. Spent about an hour thinking of a meat lovers pizza tonight. Stood strong.

How ya'll doing?

FarBeyondDriven said:
Cuts, Shankerr? Where are you boys?

Down 3.5% BF. and 10 pounds in like 16 days.

Don't know if I can run in morning, think my knee is getting inflammated. Spent about an hour thinking of a meat lovers pizza tonight. Stood strong.

How ya'll doing?

Hey bro... GOOD JOB BRO! I'm still working hard... fat loss seems to have slowed down for some reason. In your opinion what is the main reason that fat loss during an intense diet and exercise regime, although initially fast, slows down after a few weeks... b/c I've noticed this happening with me before? Is it...

A) decreasing leptin and/or a falling BMR

B) the need to cut calories further, since LBM has decreased since the beginning of the diet

C) developed tolerance to the thermogenic one is using

Or is it something else? What do you think?

Thanks bro...

Top Bottom