Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

FarBeyondDriven said:
Around the same as Cuts , Some days a little lower.

My first refeed will be Saturday, which will be 16 days total.

I take Hydroxycut and cycle it every two weeks with NYC.

I weighed in last night at 232.2, 5.5# and 1.9% so far. Sorry to cut it short but it's almost 3:30 am and I have 4 miles to run before I fight traffic to dc.

Later.

3:30am... fucking badass.

yeah man, down 8lbs. I think its mostly water though. As for appetite supressant, just taking EC stacks (24mg E 200mg C) twice daily, once before my morning cardio, and once before nite cardio. My diet has only been about 1500 - 1700kCal/day and well under 100g carbs in there.. (between 37g which was the lowest, and 92g, highest) rinking about a gallon of water, and a gallon of crystal light per day. its kind of a bullshit diet, and I know it, but I am managing to split it into five to six meals per day, spread out between 7am and 9pm, and it seems to be working. I haven't had a refeed yet, gonna do that when i go home no doubt for four solid days ;-) I figured I could punish myself for one week, to reap the rewards for a few days after!...!!! My girl back home is all excited to see me, so I figured not only should I look my best, but also be able to go party it up with her and be lighthearted for a few.

Closing in on the deadline, how are the rest fo you lads making out?? I'm going to get some pictures done this sunday, I'll have to send some to show ya what I managed!

Hey, where the fuck can i get NYC?? I can't buy it in Canada, and no one will ship it here either..?? which is gay... Do you guys know of a store chain that I might try up here??

Well, I'm back to writing this fuckin paper. Thanks to any of you that responded to my questionnaire entitled "The Protein Poll" posted in General Chat for this paper too! Got all my info compiled, and rockin on it!

Shankerr said:
yeah man, down 8lbs.

Hey, where the fuck can i get NYC?

Great job bro... keep it up... looks like I do have some competition after all ;)...

Anabolic Fitness doesn't ship to Canada ???

Cuts said:
3:30am... fucking badass.

It sucks man, you get used to it. I ussually am in the office by 5:30 or on site in dc around 6. Bitch is I usually work to 4-5pm. Salary, all that hard work for a degree.

I have alot more energy now that I have been doing morning cardio. My ankles are starting to bother me some, which is a concern becuase they are weak.

I got to NYC Sunday, I can't freaking wait! That stuff rocks. I get home now and my shirt and top of my shorts are literally soaked with sweat, wringing wet. The NYC will kick even harder.

O.k. gentlemen... I'm back in the driver's seat... had a great week... BUT now it's Friday again... damn weekends!

My mantra for the day: MIND OVER MATTER.

Keep up the good work bros...

Keep it up Cuts, weekends are fine, just gotta stay focused. I find weekends even easier, since I am never pressed for time between classes and what not, so I have more time to focus on eating a right proper diet! just think of it that way. If ya go out, pull the trick that I do... get one beer, and hold it all night! drink it if you want, and just hold the bottle. or get water in a highball glass, looks like gin or vodka :)

Anabolic Fitness doesn't hipt to canada. on their website, I think it actually said specifically that they wouldn't ship NYC to canada, which kinda sux from what you guys say!

anyway, have a good one

Cuts said:
BUT now it's Friday again

Just hang tough man.

I like weekends. I don't have to wake up at 3 to do cardio. Get to go to the gym in full force, legs Sat & chest Sun. The problem with weekends is I am not as scheduled as during the week. I have to remind myself to eat.

Plus football comes on, which means on the treadmill watching football or playing Madden.

Hi all,
If it isn't too late i will join you also. I returned from long vacations and have maybe some 10 kilos to lose. I almost didn't trained and eated without restritions. Maybe the more intelligent would be to go slowly but i feel like starting with some more radical. I will post shortly again with more data.
Karma for you Cuts

Hey Cuts. Hadn't seen ya in awhile. Your hideing over here in diet huh? sounds like your hard at it. I'm planning on giving swolecats diet a shot in a couple months. I have heard nothing but good about it.

Manu said:
Hi all,
If it isn't too late i will join you also.

Nope, too late. Your going to have to wait till next spring now.:D

Man, yesterday's refeed killed me. The carbs made me lazy as hell. Loved the Quizno sub though.

Just made my 4 miles without slowing down. Time to bump the distance up a little. I think I am happier not eating carbs. This next round is going to have more cardio, and I am going to NYC from the ECA. I think this next round is going to be even better.

How was your weekend Cuts?

Top Bottom