Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

Cuts said:
"Failing isn't falling down... failing is when you don't get back up"

Keep that attitude man. You have inspired me cause last week you seemed to be in tune. Partnering up has kept me focused.

A little knowledge, Ground turkey has way more fat that lean hamburger meat. Talk about being pissed when I found that out.

Mom's mashed potatoes, fried okra, corn on the cob, butter beans, biscuits and a ham. My thoughts of the day! Good thing I am single and can't cook like that.

It's amazing what one good workout can do for your psyche... I felt bad all day yesterday, but I woke up this morning at 4:30am, went to the gym, had a badass workout, came home, and did some intense cardio, and now I feel friggin awesome! I'm back with a vengeance gentlemen ;)...

Keep up the good work...

Had a good back/bi workout today with cardio at the end. I was watching Levrone workout today, damn I want arms like that, they are just freakin huge.

Unfortunately I woke up at 5 this morning and couldn't get in my morning 3.5 miles. Have to wake up at 3 for that. I like took a nap Monday afternoon, watched the game, went back to sleep and did not get up.

Diet is going good, but I think the refeed on Saturday is necessary.

Glad to see you back in the spirit Cuts. Keep It Up.

barnidge said:
What is your cal intake on diet days(12xs?) and Refeed days(16xs?)? Thanks

For me...

Diet days: about 8 x bw

Refeeds: about 13 x bw

Seemingly low... but I'm unfortunately cursed with endomorphic genes...

Another good 5am workout followed by 30 minutes of exhausting cardio... looking leaner in the mirror :)... looking forward to weighing in next week...

DOwn to 198 as of today! Feelin good too

today was a non-training day, I filled it in with about an hour and a half of ccardio split between this morning, and this evening. 85g carbs today total in my diet. Closing in on my deadline, I also started tanning again yesterday so i can get a ncie base going befroe my goal date of next wednesday :)

Cuts - no worries brother, you can still make up for a bad weekend! We all have 'em, just bust your ass and all will be forgiven!

Great jobs bros.

Are you taking an appetite suppresant to help you keep your cals low? How often are you refeeding on average?

Around the same as Cuts , Some days a little lower.

My first refeed will be Saturday, which will be 16 days total.

I take Hydroxycut and cycle it every two weeks with NYC.

I weighed in last night at 232.2, 5.5# and 1.9% so far. Sorry to cut it short but it's almost 3:30 am and I have 4 miles to run before I fight traffic to dc.

Later.

Shankerr said:
DOwn to 198 as of today! Feelin good too

Cuts - no worries brother, you can still make up for a bad weekend! We all have 'em, just bust your ass and all will be forgiven!

You're down 8 lbs!? Badass dude... badass.

Thanks bro... I'm back now though... had some crazy cardio this morning... I'm sweating so much it looks like I just got out of the shower... NYC rules!

barnidge said:
Great jobs bros.

Are you taking an appetite suppresant to help you keep your cals low? How often are you refeeding on average?

Thanks!

Only thing I'm using is NYC... not sure if that suppresses the appetite or not but it sure does burn fat! I'm refeeding about once/week...

Top Bottom